Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank ****ing god that belgian hook nose isn't in the sticks. I may actually enjoy this match, win lose or draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Luis Enrique snubbing Chelsea for the moment to see what happens at Arsenal?? Good Lord if I was a Chelsea fan id be pissed
      No way. Luis Enrique is a bum that padded his c.v. by managing Barcelona. Even Brendan Rogers would win titles at Barcelona.

Check Enrique's track record. He was a complete failure at Roma around the same time AVB was failing at Chelsea.

Arsenal can have him.

Comment

• Good win.

I hear Luke Shaw is a sure thing out of United now.

Comment

• United and Mourhino ruined his career I'm sure some big club will take a chance on Shaw maybe Tottenham if they decided to cut their losses on Danny Rose

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            United and Mourhino ruined his career I'm sure some big club will take a chance on Shaw maybe Tottenham if they decided to cut their losses on Danny Rose
            His conditioning is terrible. Van Gaal warned him, Mourinho warned him, Hodgson warned him, they can't all be wrong. Unprofessional.

Comment

• Maybe Shaw has naturally appalling stamina

He should have joined Chelsea really. We do baby players more than others if we actually spend money on them.

Missed the Chelsea game but assumed we might win without Big Nose in goal

Comment

• Shaw broke his leg and never recovered.. think issues first started with LVG slamming his fitness..

For once it's not something I'd blame Mourhino for..

Apparently Pogba.. Martial will also go if Mourhino stays

Comment

• United will cut their losses.

Must be a reason why is being more of a knob than usual. He's trying to save face.

I don't actually think Chelsea would beat United in a cup final so he should calm himself. 2nd and the Cup he could continue the I deliver trophies tack and he'd be right

Comment

• There is no way Luis Enrique would do anything for Chelsea but get brutally fired in January.

I'm telling you, Brenda is the man for this particular job.

The club can't expect to challenge for any major trophies unless they buy better players. If the remit is to put younger players in then Brenda before he became such a joke is part of that Cobham fraternity.

I don't see the point in keeping Conte next season if he did have an about turn. His formation is looking increasingly niche and it's not something used throughout the club at youth level. So what is the point in giving him more money? They are giving him 2nd and 3rd choice targets.

Conte would have to sign an extension if he was to stay and they have to back him.

The way I see it is this Chelsea aren't a top class side so don't require a top class manager. A top class jockey runs a nag into the dirt. You need someone who knows the nag and whispers to it and runs alcohol into its tired muscles.

Hazard for example doesn't really have the balls to play for Real Madrid. I've never seen that happening. Brenda massaging his ego telling him he's great would probably mean he'd have his best ever season. He'd be relaxed and comfortable.

Hazard's not really a winner. Not really a great player. He's very good. Very normal. The best players are a bit more sociopathic. Hazard's good. He's not good enough to leave Chelsea imo.

Unless he wants to chill in Paris.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-18-2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• I rather play Spurs in the final than United. Spurs will go out to win but succumb to little brother mentality and lose. United would be extremely pragmatic and for some reason Conte elects big nose as keeper and we lose by Matic scoring as if he was Scholes from 30 yards out.

If Martial gets put on the transfer list and Chelsea don't put in a legitimate bid for him. People need to be fired.

Comment

Working...
                      X