This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sevilla are a joke club.

They got smashed 5 - 1 by Eibar(a football club apparently, not a chocolate) a few games ago ffs

We lost to em in the Europa because they had an undercover agent in Alberto Morono playing for us but we'd literally smash them about fifteen nil over two legs if we played them this season. Spurs would have tonked them about ten nil over two legs, every other club left in the CL would have beat them apart from Manure!

Imagine losing to them ffs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Ancelotti at United

Brenda at Chelsea

Wenger at Arsenal, lol.

My summer predictions.
      What banner do you think Brenda would get at the bridge?

After that Costa banner. Anything can happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Not at all man.. average team beating average team.. I agree for sure they showed more heart and will then United though that's for sure

Sevilla wont be favorites vs anyone else left in the CL.. Man City will walk all over them.. same as Madrid/Juve or Barca

Tbh i called this before the first leg so i am not overly shocked as others.. Not attacking away from home is ****ing ******ed.. i just don't get it
        Yea i do remember you calling it. I think it's time for fergie to come back out of retirement and help rise Man U from the ashes like the phoenix. The worst transfer they have done is bringing pogba back, you can tell he's not really in for the PL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Can't lie, that felt so fucking good after the way the jammy cunts beat us on Sunday with our three stonewall penalties denied and 2 blatant red cards. Then MOTHERDUCKER had the cheek to come on here and say the ref was a Liverpool fan coz he gave us 5 mins of extra time

How's that feel MOTHERDUCKER? Does it burn? Out you go, to the worst club left in the CL by a country mile an all, hahaha. Got just the thing for ya, try this from your local Tesco, should do the job.

Oooooooh it feels so good still being in the CL, just us and City left to fly the flag for the Premier League, rightly so. We'll win it but City at least will give a good representation of the Prem, unlike Utd, Spurs and Chelsea who are gonna get absolutely smashed tomorrow.
          United did you twice and you failed to beat this Sevilla team twice already

It pains me to say only City have a decent chance of winning the CL.. Sevilla aren't very good but your toothless attack managed to put 5 goals in away vs Porto.. So i would say Porto is even worse.

Anyway good luck and pray for a team that can't attack for ****, otherwise your getting torn up

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Sevilla are a joke club.

They got smashed 5 - 1 by Eibar(a football club apparently, not a chocolate) a few games ago ffs

We lost to em in the Europa because they had an undercover agent in Alberto Morono playing for us but we'd literally smash them about fifteen nil over two legs if we played them this season. Spurs would have tonked them about ten nil over two legs, every other club left in the CL would have beat them apart from Manure!

Imagine losing to them ffs!
            You drew 2-2 and 3-3 with them this season lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by VNDERB0SS View Post
              Yea i do remember you calling it. I think it's time for fergie to come back out of retirement and help rise Man U from the ashes like the phoenix. The worst transfer they have done is bringing pogba back, you can tell he's not really in for the PL.
              I want Poch or Klopp to come in, two young attack minded managers.. the complete opposite of LVG/Moyes and Jose

I think they'd jump at a chance to manage a big club tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Mourinho making himself popular. "I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club."

Disrespecting the club now. He’s lost it
                He should be sacked on the spot wtf??

Porto was a complete jammy fluke

Madrid only won cause Nani got sent off for no reason in the second leg.. a completely innocuous high foot.. we were actually winning before then

I also heard before hand he was slamming United's record in the CL or something over the last 20 years..

2 CL and 2 final losses..

Outside of Bayern, Barca and Madrid is there other clubs with that record? over the last 2 decades? probably 1 or 2 i can't remember but it's not an easy competition to win..

Ok i just checked the only other club to win it twice in those years is Milan.. Infact Bayern has only won it twice in that time also..

Comment

• Just catch the reply of last night game, What happen to pogba??

Anyway hope juve dont draw man city the next round. Better face real, barca or bayern over two legs than the Final. If juve manage to reach the final and face EPL plastic club like man city or loserpool, i'm 99% sure juve can bag it.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    Just catch the reply of last night game, What happen to pogba??

Anyway hope juve dont draw man city the next round. Better face real, barca or bayern over two legs than the Final. If juve manage to reach the final and face EPL plastic club like man city or loserpool, i'm 99% sure juve can bag it.
                    Mourhino happened dude

Pogba was on fire before his injury btw.. he was starting to get some form back.. then we sign Sanchez for some reason.. and Pogba is shunted back to accommodate him. I don't see what Sanchez offers over Rashfords, Martial or Lingard.. idk why the **** we brought him

Either Mourhino leaves or Pogba does next season imo

Also if Mourhino thinks the champions league is so easy why has he only won it twice in almost 2 decades? despite managing the two biggest and richest clubs in the world (united/Madrid) and big clubs like Chelsea and Inter?

Comment

• What is the point of signing Paul Pogba if you aren't gonna play him against an average side in a crunch CL game?

I'd be fuming if I was a Utd fan, Fellaini over Pogba?! Baffling **** like that has been going on for so long under Mourinho that people have just got used to accepting it without really saying 'what the ****?'.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Mourinho making himself popular. "I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club."

Disrespecting the club now. He’s lost it
                      Guy is a full on bellend. Even his comments about De Boer on Monday were over the line disrespectful. Hope he stays for another 10 years, they could sign whoever they want this summer and he'll do nothing with them to improve the team or style of play.

Sevilla are worse than they've been for a few years this year, comfortably the easiest QF draw for whoever gets them.

Comment

Working...
                      X