X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Great win for your boys.

Such an arrogant line-up by Wenger. Completely underestimated how some of his novice players match up against Forest's young players who have been playing against men week in week out.

Not that u-23 stuff that premiership academy players play there is no intensity in those games. At the sort or level Josh McEachran is the greatest footballer on earth.
    I could only understand a line-up like that if they were challenging for the league. At this rate, they will struggle for top 4.

Just shows how weak that squad really is.

In contrast to us getting thrashed by Chelsea early this season, our youths barely played more than 10 games together at that point, and our league position shows that we are struggling. We just had more experience even though we had 8 players involved aged 23 and under (6 of them from our academy) which is embarrassing from Arsenal.

To not even have back-up experience on the bench either, compared to us playing you, and you field Hazard, Fabregas and Cahill mixed in with your youths (who many incidentally are now first teamers) as well as having Morata, Moses and Willian on the bench.

Arsenal fan TV was a fun watch.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
          Jesus christ

I remember when Rice left most gooners claimed Bould was going to sort these types of errors out. Which implies Wenger doesn't have complete control. Delusional

Comment

• Happy birthday to the main man.

Show me a better pure 10 in English football history.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Jesus christ

I remember when Rice left most gooners claimed Bould was going to sort these types of errors out. Which implies Wenger doesn't have complete control. Delusional
              Mertesacker should've sorted that. He was the captain and a defender.

Comment

• Time to chuck in Nelson, Maitland-Niles and Willock into the first team now. They outperformed our senior players last night.

They're already better than Walcott, Iwobi and Welbeck without a doubt.

Turns out I was wrong about Holding. I don't know what's happened, but he looks every bit a player signed from a team that got relegated from the Championship now.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                  Time to chuck in Nelson, Maitland-Niles and Willock into the first team now. They outperformed our senior players last night.

They're already better than Walcott, Iwobi and Welbeck without a doubt.

Turns out I was wrong about Holding. I don't know what's happened, but he looks every bit a player signed from a team that got relegated from the Championship now.
                  It's Arsenal (Wenger) mate.

Gary Cahill is the perfect foil to that. Where's Bolton now and what has Cahill accomplished?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Happy birthday to the main man.

Show me a better pure 10 in English football history.

Had more natural ability than Silva, FACT.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      It's Arsenal (Wenger) mate.

Gary Cahill is the perfect foil to that. Where's Bolton now and what has Cahill accomplished?
                      Cahill is a bum though...

Comment

Working...
                      X