• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
    If he's any good he'll be a City player soon then
    Nah, he's a proper Arsenal man.

Comment

• Willian has been awful for ages.

I'd love to see his passes completed stats. He might get sub-subbed here.

He needs to take a deep breath and just complete a pass. He shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line-up.

Comment

• City didn't really come out as expected.

I don't know how important a win here is for Conte but if it is, Batshuayi has to come on and I'm certain we'll see Moses.

Back to the 343. Bats for Cesc/mid and Moses for Cahill or Azpi.

The right hand side could use Moses' work rate and attacking sense. Sane isn't worried about allowing the wide man up the field and Moses will graciously take that given space and make it into danger areas.

Not sure how City adjust but if they revert to type, 343 probably isn't gonna work but as is, 3 at the front is necessary cause Hazard is looking around and there's no options for help.

Comment

• Kante getting torn up ****ing bum without Matic

Comment

• Game is going as expected except Chelsea aren't posing any sort of threat and wont with Willian up there.

I'd take him off now, lol. remember having a half like that when I was playing u-14's. So far he has hit a cross at a one man wall's ankles, misplaced a simple 15 yard square pass to put Kante half in. Misplaced a 3 yard pass to Hazard by 5 yards. And ignored a 5 yard pass to Hazard to run down the touchline and take on 2 players going towards his OWN goal. Outstanding.

He'd be getting drinking fines if he was playing Sunday league tbh.

Comment

• Willian isn't really effective but I feel that his ability to move can create space for the real danger men.

Too late to remove him now.

I feel like what is cesc's purpose? To connect passes? But he isn't doing that, so what purpose does he have? None of you ask me.

Need another attacker and we really see how important Moses is when he isn't playing. Crazy really.

Comment

• Cesc Fabregas...

I told you.

No purpose on the pitch. Can't play defense, isn't making passes up field.

Gets De Bruyne in a danger area and he scores. He's good for a stunner every once in a while. Got on right there.

City deserve it.

Comment

• Conte already wishing he hadn't upset Diego Costa

Comment

• Fabian Delph taking Chelsea apart i have seen it all now.. Chelsea midfield is non exisitant

Comment

• Conte was tactically out managed.

Chelsea got dominated but only by tactics.

Of corse we will give up possession but we had no answer for the positions of play.

We have a 343 now and you can see we are getting forward better. ✅

You can see Cesc STILL being useless. ✅

You can see the diagonal passes to the wingbacks are now available. ✅

But Cahill is still not good enough and Azpi doesn't make the most of the right flank. ✅

Should've had Moses and Batshuayi For Cesc and azpi/Cahill.
                      Would've been a much better game from us.

City earned the win. It wouldn't be right to steal a late goal or City never scoring.

Comment

Working...
                      X