X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope y’all didn’t miss that.

Can’t be losing to them bums.

Comment

• Messi got a £80 million signing bonus and £500,000 per week. Insane.

Comment

• so fermino and mane terrorised seville the other night and today there both on the bench, what the actual fk

Comment

• You saw Mane? Looked like he was losing his **** and wanted to punch Klopp after the game

Comment

• I liked Drinkwater yesterday.

I think RLC is a better player than Bakayoko tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              I liked Drinkwater yesterday.

I think RLC is a better player than Bakayoko tbh
              Said it all along Bakayoko is an utter bum.

Comment

• Why the **** are city playing today?? More ****ery by the league trying to help Pep pop his cherry here.. United and Chelsea both played away in the CL on Wednesday.. City played at home on the
                Tuesday.. but get the late game Sunday???

Especially hard on Chelsea who had to go to Azerbaijan and then play Liverpool

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Said it all along Bakayoko is an utter bum.
                  just a bit raw.

Does good things and then will shank a pass straight after.

In Chelsea's system RLC would have a home.

Comment

• I tell you what, Ramsey is probably in his best form since that 6 month purple patch he had a few years ago.

Other than that awful game against Liverpool, he's been one of our better players.

I still don't rate Xhaka though. He just doesn't have it. Too slow in mind and body.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                      I tell you what, Ramsey is probably in his best form since that 6 month purple patch he had a few years ago.

Other than that awful game against Liverpool, he's been one of our better players.

I still don't rate Xhaka though. He just doesn't have it. Too slow in mind and body.
                      Isn't that the story of Ramsey's career though? He's on for 6 and then off for 6.

I've watched Xhaka since he was in Germany. He's talented but even with Gladbach, he was never a runner. Which is weird because he played in a 442 alongside Nordveit (west ham). Even there though, he had issues and was probably the biggest reason for Lucien Favre resigning there.

Would like to see him anchor a 3 man midfield though.

Comment

Working...
                      X