This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Yeah dude PSG are the best team in Europe (elfenemeno said Napoli )..If you chuck enough billions at it like City/PSG/Madrid do eventually it clicks..

Sure it doesn't guarantee immediate or sustained success.. but money does matter a hell of a lot.. Chelsea and City were nobodies before massive investment

Hell United have been **** for the last 4 years with little to no direction.. but still managed to win the Europa cup.. Fa cup and Carling cup by just throwing more and more money into the club
    Since I said City and Napoli were 2 of the form sides we've both extended our leads at the top of the league and the only game either team has lost in all comps was the one they played against each other. Pretty accurate assessment tbh.

Napoli would give Utd a lesson. No doubt about that.

Comment

• We would leave PSG in a heap no doubt about it, they are amateurs when it comes to the CL - blow their load in the early rounds and then get taken apart in the championship rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Since I said City and Napoli were 2 of the form sides we've both extended our leads at the top of the league and the only game either team has lost in all comps was the one they played against each other. Pretty accurate assessment tbh.

Napoli would give Utd a lesson. No doubt about that.
        Napoli have What? 6 points and stand 3rd in the CL group? Couldn't give a **** about bum leagues like Serie A or whatever the French league is called..

PSG is tearing stuff up in the CL.. Napoli might not even make it out second. I hope they do.. easy win for United if we meet them.. United would be top of that league no problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Liverpool are weirdos.

They decided they wanted that Keita fellow in midfield and Van Dijk st centre half and weren't accepting anybody else.

Weird decision.
          Yeah, ****ing stupid spending that money on the useless Ox when we could have signed D Sanchez instead. Idiots.

Comment

• PSG would slap Napoli about 8 nil.

Comment

• Would be brilliant if Chelsea managed to sneak a CL finals appearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Would be brilliant if Chelsea managed to sneak a CL finals appearance.
                You mean final. This isn't netball.

Comment

• Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    You mean final. This isn't netball.
                    I never realised how middle class my primary school was until I went to secondary school and my status as a half-decent wing attack meant f.uck all.

In year 4 I had a poetry book. We did that s.hit every day.

No gender stereotyping at that school and that was back in the 90's. That School made us all very punchable when we went to proper London comps.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-23-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Would be brilliant if Chelsea managed to sneak a CL finals appearance.
                      Yeah Chelsea/United final.. might be the most exciting one of all time

Comment

Working...
                      X