This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Was just checking to see how Sakho's been getting on at Palace and found out he tried a ****ing back heel across his own box in the 91st minute against Chelsea which nearly cost Palace the win

What a man
    Ultimate troll

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      What happened with Klopp at Dortmund? when they were in the relegation zone for a while?

Really feels he is one or two losses from the sack atm
      He ran that team into the ground.

His style of constant pressing led to running the players to the point of injury. Reus, Pisczkcek, Schmelzer, Bender, Hummels, Subotic etc

Couple that with exodus of their better players. They were a shadow of the CL finals squad.

That’s why I was concerned as how liverpool would be with him. Klopp runs his players to death like Bielsa.

He’s a good manager but stubborn in the debate of philosophy vs practicality. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is sacked but Liverpool would be doing themselves a disfavor in that. Could Liverpool really get a better or equal manager? I don’t know.

Comment

• Why did Liverpool get Solanke?

They have two better players than him anyway in Woodburn and this Brewster kid is winning England an u-17 world cup by himself.

If we had Sven in charge our World Cup squad would be hilarious. He's big these kids for a laugh and because he always knew how boring international football was.

These kids need to move abroad when they're 18/19 imo.

Tammy Abraham has just turned 20 but he must be the youngest English player to get regular minutes in the top league. I'm calling it now. Tammy Abraham will get a world cup place.

That senior squad is soooooooooo dry. People will be annoyed if Sturridge gets in there again.

Kane/Welbeck/Abraham/Rash

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Why did Liverpool get Solanke?

They have two better players than him anyway in Woodburn and this Brewster kid is winning England an u-17 world cup by himself.

If we had Sven in charge our World Cup squad would be hilarious. He's big these kids for a laugh and because he always knew how boring international football was.

These kids need to move abroad when they're 18/19 imo.

Tammy Abraham has just turned 20 but he must be the youngest English player to get regular minutes in the top league. I'm calling it now. Tammy Abraham will get a world cup place.

That senior squad is soooooooooo dry. People will be annoyed if Sturridge gets in there again.

Kane/Welbeck/Abraham/Rash
          England should basically write of this generation, and the next few tournaments, and play basically all under 23's.

England Rugby did a similar thing in the few tournaments before they won the WC in 2003. Some tough patches but in a WC cycle or two you got a whole team of players hitting their prime who all have played with each other for a long time.

I would actually be interested in that as well seeing how they develop. Do we really need to see the likes of Henderson and Cahill flopping around the pitch again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            England should basically write of this generation, and the next few tournaments, and play basically all under 23's.

England Rugby did a similar thing in the few tournaments before they won the WC in 2003. Some tough patches but in a WC cycle or two you got a whole team of players hitting their prime who all have played with each other for a long time.

I would actually be interested in that as well seeing how they develop. Do we really need to see the likes of Henderson and Cahill flopping around the pitch again?
            Those two players you mentioned are proper grim. And I like Gary Cahill.

Saying that I'd probably pick Jonjo Shelvey for this world cup just for laughs.

But yeah a young squad would make sense. Maybe Under 23/4 as a way to get in your Kane's and Maguire's in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Those two players you mentioned are proper grim. And I like Gary Cahill.

Saying that I'd probably pick Jonjo Shelvey for this world cup just for laughs.

But yeah a young squad would make sense. Maybe Under 23/4 as a way to get in your Kane's and Maguire's in there.
              IMO it's actually criminal that Shelvey constantly gets overlooked for England. Name me a better passer for England that they can choose over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                IMO it's actually criminal that Shelvey constantly gets overlooked for England. Name me a better passer for England that they can choose over him.
                There isn't one.

Wilshere, and Tom Carroll can also pass a football, and Harry Winks. Chalobah can hit a Hollywood ball.

Drinkwater too is supposed to be able to hit a nice pass. Couldn't tell you what he's like really.

Comment

• Didn't we take a "young" squad to the last world cup featuring the prospects like Sterling.. Wilshire.. Sturridge and get absolutely diddled

Then embarrassed at the following Euros. Just give up on England already lads.. it's over just accept it and the tournament will probably be more fun as a result

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Didn't we take a "young" squad to the last world cup featuring the prospects like Sterling.. Wilshire.. Sturridge and get absolutely diddled

Then embarrassed at the following Euros. Just give up on England already lads.. it's over just accept it and the tournament will probably be more fun as a result
                    I don't think most people who actually know football expected England to win anything since 2006. We had an amazing team from the mid 90's to 2006 and if we couldn't win anything then, we sure as **** weren't going to win anything with what replaced them....manager included.

We have an awful manager whos literally only there because Fat Sam got caught by some tabloids up to no good and because he's English.

Our team in the Euro's underperformed still if you look at the lineup, despite us having a ****e manager.

Rooney shouldn't have played, Joe Hart is awful, Dele Alli was terrible and so was Sterling. I don't like the fact that we don't use many natural wingers in our squad. I'd like to have Townsend playing more, he can run, is quick and like to play aggressively. Zaha is class too imo. Kane and Rashford should be the strikers with Zaha benched.

As much as I hate the wanker, Fat Sam would have made a good England manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      I don't think most people who actually know football expected England to win anything since 2006. We had an amazing team from the mid 90's to 2006 and if we couldn't win anything then, we sure as **** weren't going to win anything with what replaced them....manager included.

We have an awful manager whos literally only there because Fat Sam got caught by some tabloids up to no good and because he's English.

Our team in the Euro's underperformed still if you look at the lineup, despite us having a ****e manager.

Rooney shouldn't have played, Joe Hart is awful, Dele Alli was terrible and so was Sterling. I don't like the fact that we don't use many natural wingers in our squad. I'd like to have Townsend playing more, he can run, is quick and like to play aggressively. Zaha is class too imo. Kane and Rashford should be the strikers with Zaha benched.

As much as I hate the wanker, Fat Sam would have made a good England manager.
                      Zaha plays for Ivory Coast mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X