Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kane scores goals against all teams. The cunt has 9 goals in September alone. Dude will get 50 this season in all competition.

He's not a trendy striker but he is top 3 strikers in the world for me. A lot of the goals he scores aren't even really chances. That header against Chelsea in the F.A Cup semi final cups to mind. He glanced that in from a position about 5 yards in front of the near post with a defender literally touch tight. That's not an opportunity that is just pure striking instinct and I can't see many others being able to do that. Maybe Ronaldo, or Aguero or someone like that.

Anyway. Time for Harry to go to Real Madrid.

I've tried to credit an oppositions player here and you lot aren't having it, lol.

You'll all be sorry when England crush the world under their unforgiving boot as they take back football in the summer. We'll melt down that world cup at presentation ceremony for the disrespect the rest of the world has shown us.

Alternatively, we could go out in the group stage without scoring a goal whilst our supporters enjoy a thorough pasting from Russian ultras as they try and drown their sorrows.
    Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-27-2017, 04:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      What's your early thoughts on Danilo?
      Impressive, versatitle. Miles away from the ****e player people were labelling him when we signed him. Clearly not that comfortable when we'e played him at LB though so that position is a bit of a worry with the Mendy thing.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Seems like all the big clubs play with 3 at the back now except for Liverpool and players like Ozil, Mkhitaryan and Silva play more on the flank

Every manager is just copying Conte formation now tbh
      Nah Silva still plays centrally in a 3, even if we go 5 at the back... and even if we play 5 at the back we won't be set up to counter like Conte.

On another note the lack of recognition Silva has always got (even this season) baffles me. KDB is getting all the plaudits, Silva is the better technician and more often than not puts up better numbers. He's been the best player at City for years.

Like, someone talk me through the absolute disgrace that is this pass? He isn't even looking in that direction!

Last edited by El Fenomeno; 09-27-2017, 05:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Kane scores goals against all teams. The cunt has 9 goals in September alone. Dude will get 50 this season in all competition.

He's not a trendy striker but he is top 3 strikers in the world for me. A lot of the goals he scores aren't even really chances. That header against Chelsea in the F.A Cup semi final cups to mind. He glanced that in from a position about 5 yards in front of the near post with a defender literally touch tight. That's not an opportunity that is just pure striking instinct and I can't see many others being able to do that. Maybe Ronaldo, or Aguero or someone like that.

Anyway. Time for Harry to go to Real Madrid.

I've tried to credit an oppositions player here and you lot aren't having it, lol.

You'll all be sorry when England crush the world under their unforgiving boot as they take back football in the summer. We'll melt down that world cup at presentation ceremony for the disrespect the rest of the world has shown us.

Alternatively, we could go out in the group stage without scoring a goal whilst our supporters enjoy a thorough pasting from Russian ultras as they try and drown their sorrows.
        He is excellent. Though I can't put my finger on why - maybe it's after watching him play for England - I get the feeling he might flop if he moved to a better side.

...and we all know he'll almost certainly do nothing at the WC. Major tournaments for England fans are now excuses for at least 3 piss-ups, nothing more.

Comment

• In all seriousness you'd have to have Kane up there as one of the best strikers in the world at the moment.

You worry for Tottenham if they don't start progressing soon, as there will be clubs ready to pounce on their players. Spurs don't exactly pay their players top dollar either. What's Kane on? 100k? 150k? There will be clubs willing to double, even treble that.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            He is excellent. Though I can't put my finger on why - maybe it's after watching him play for England - I get the feeling he might flop if he moved to a better side.

...and we all know he'll almost certainly do nothing at the WC. Major tournaments for England fans are now excuses for at least 3 piss-ups, nothing more.
            Think the whole world apart from Kane himself and his mother think he'd flop if he moved to a better side.

That's probably why he's never really been linked to any of the big clubs in any serious transfer talk etc....never heard anything from any of my sources that we or any other top side want him.

He's got it good at Spurs and can trod along like he's bigger than the club over there, taking about 200 shots per game but if he tried that at Anfield, Bernabeu or the Nou Camp he'd get slaughtered and his confidence would drop to the levels he had when he was struggling on loan at about ten different bum clubs as a 22/23 year old.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

The worry is now that they're that average they could give us 2 piss ups and a dead rubber which we'll give up halfway through and watch a proper match.

We do need to start picking a civilian in every match. I'd love to play at a World Cup. Defo take a week off work for it.
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-27-2017, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• Just got back from Moscow

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

He's not a trendy striker but he is top 3 strikers in the world for me
                  Steady on man.. he isn't even in the top 3 PL strikers

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Steady on man.. he isn't even in the top 3 PL strikers
                    He is up there, you can't argue with his stats either.

Aguero is still top dog. I'd have second in the league. Confidently, I'd say Suarez is much better than him but nobody else comes immediately to mind.

Griezemann? Is he a no9? Benzema? Not for me. Suarez? Yes, Lewandowski? Yes.

I take it back a little then. I have him 4th.

1. Suarez
                    2. Lewandowski
                    3. Aguero
                    4. Kane

Comment

• Chelsea have sold £500 million worth of players since 2014 apparently. And have won two league titles in that time.

Wild.

I'd take Lukaku and De Bruyne back like, but still. They do seem incompetent at board-level but the results say otherwise. Shame financial fair play isn't really enforced.

Chelsea are the status quo. Pulled that draw-bridge up behind us sweetly.

Comment

Working...
                      X