This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
    Rob Holding is a better defender than Stones.

Why do City love spunking money on centre backs that can't defend?

All that money they've spent and they're still reliant on a shot, injury prone Kompany.
    I agree.

Also, Harry Maguire, Ben Gibson, Alfie Mawson, and Michael Keane are also better than him. And that just his generation of English centre halves.

Harry Maguire is a blinding signing for Leicester, imo. I've got a bit of a football crush on that lad. He's my new Victor Moses. I think he could have played for anyone, really. He suffers from looking like a Rugby League playing Northerner who only drinks gravy.

Hull weirdly had a lot of good players really. With Robertson and Clucas being the others. I remember Roy had a go at me when I said Robertson was good. I'm sure Liverpool are trying to buy him now, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      I agree.

Also, Harry Maguire, Ben Gibson, Alfie Mawson, and Michael Keane are also better than him. And that just his generation of English centre halves.

Harry Maguire is a blinding signing for Leicester, imo. I've got a bit of a football crush on that lad. He's my new Victor Moses. I think he could have played for anyone, really. He suffers from looking like a Rugby League playing Northerner who only drinks gravy.

Hull weirdly had a lot of good players really. With Robertson and Clucas being the others. I remember Roy had a go at me when I said Robertson was good. I'm sure Liverpool are trying to buy him now, lol.
      dont know wtf ye going on an about mosst of the time i just know i love ye

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        Rob Holding is a better defender than Stones.

Why do City love spunking money on centre backs that can't defend?

All that money they've spent and they're still reliant on a shot, injury prone Kompany.
        Give me the low down on Holding bro, is he a nailed on starter now? Considering him for my dream team tbh

Comment

• That Woodburn is a nice player. Talented.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
            Give me the low down on Holding bro, is he a nailed on starter now? Considering him for my dream team tbh
            no hes not, ****ed up twice the other day too in pre season.

Comment

• The fact that Chelsea are linked to Drinkwater and Barkley already tells me they're preparing to fail. They're both not WORLD class, they'd suffer against the top teams in CL.

I've got City winning the title this season with Man Utd second, Chelsea third and Arsenal fourth.

Spurs are a good side but they haven't strengthened whilst all the other teams have. Teams get figured out over the summer, that's partly why it's so hard to defend a title. Man Utd have so much power and ability in their side but I don't know how much depth they have on the wings. Look at all of the top teams in EU, their wingers are AMAZING.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                The fact that Chelsea are linked to Drinkwater and Barkley already tells me they're preparing to fail. They're both not WORLD class, they'd suffer against the top teams in CL.

I've got City winning the title this season with Man Utd second, Chelsea third and Arsenal fourth.

Spurs are a good side but they haven't strengthened whilst all the other teams have. Teams get figured out over the summer, that's partly why it's so hard to defend a title. Man Utd have so much power and ability in their side but I don't know how much depth they have on the wings. Look at all of the top teams in EU, their wingers are AMAZING.
                Chelsea looking for depth but both of those players are **** don't care if they are English
                I'm hoping they go for Sergi Roberto but I doubt Barcelona are in the mood to do business and they still need a LB/LWB

I think City will win it too but I don't see United finishing better than 4th
                Last edited by Phenom; 08-05-2017, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Chelsea looking for depth but both of those players are **** don't care if they are English
                  I'm hoping they go for Sergi Roberto but I doubt Barcelona are in the mood to do business and they still need a LB/LWB

I think City will win it too but I don't see United finishing better than 4th
                  TBH at this point last year and after the first 10 games I thought City would win...especially as Sterling, Nolito, De Bruyne were firing on all cylinders.

This season should be amazing, the top managers are familiar with their squad, have had time to get their own signings in rather than use 90% of the inherited squad. Mourinho has a far different starting 11 than Utd had under Van Gaal. A long with Guardiola. Those IMO are the two teams to watch out for. I don't think Arsenal are winning anything significant but should certainly come top 4 now that the CL isn't about, they can use squad players like Ox, Holding and Welbeck more in Europa instead of playing their best 11 game in game out. They haven't got the star power of some of the other teams, massive media pressure on Wenger and also from fans and they haven't really brought enough imo. I still feel as though Sanchez is relied on way too much. Lacazette and Kolasiblabla are good signings. Rumored with that fella from Dortmund, forgot his name.

Comment

• Chelsea and Arsenal fighting here for a last chance to win a trophy this season.. i wish them well

Comment

• Yo, this shyte is pathetic.

How are we losing to Arsenal on the regular now? Fooking hell.

We aren't winning a single trophy unless it's a small time one. Carling cup. I think however, that we will finish 3rd with no silverware this season.

A bit grim from a community shield performance but fook, this isn't a one time thing. 3 years in a row, when we play Arsenal for a bit of silverware, we lose. Who actually loses to Arsenal anymore?

Comment

Working...
                      X