This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
    Don't worry mate, over the last few days he has proven he doesn't know anything about football
    He is so fake just like Wengers nose is
    Arsenals best players have both left in the last two year,
    Adebayour and Now Fabreagas hahahahahahahah
    Arshavin will leave also, And Theo Walchott is ****

Comment

• Rumour round up, BBC and Sky have decided these are the players to be left at home:

Michael Dawson
      Tom Huddlestone
      Scott Parker
      Leighton Baines
      Adam Johnson
      Theo Walcott
      Darren Bent

Official annoucement at 4pm apparently.

Comment

• Comment

• A lot of people have been claiming the World Cup ball is a **** to master recently, and today there's a new batch of people in the shape of Buffon and Pazzini from Italy who have criticised it saying "the ball isn't right" and "it's a disaster for strikers".

Also, Upson in place of Dawson?

Comment

• Originally posted by WAR ENGLAND View Post

Beat Arseanl 3 times this season

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
              A lot of people have been claiming the World Cup ball is a **** to master recently, and today there's a new batch of people in the shape of Buffon and Pazzini from Italy who have criticised it saying "the ball isn't right" and "it's a disaster for strikers".

Also, Upson in place of Dawson?
              A ball that moves a lot should be good for great players. For England Lampard and Gerrard should be licking their lips.

Comment

• Michael Dawson = I would have taken him over King (to injury prone) erm **** didn't even notice Upson was in the squad.. would have dropped him instead.

Tom Huddlestone = Maybe in a few years

Scott Parker = We could have used someone like him

Leighton Baines = Failed in the trial game vs Mexico

Adam Johnson = Odd choice seeing as we suck a bit down the left.

Theo Walcott = Makes sense with his performances, i think he could have been good from the bench, the boy looks totally drained of confidence though. I don't think Wenger has helped there..

Darren Bent = More talented then Heskey but never performed for England, Heskey has. I thought Defoe might have been dropped instead but i can't argue with any of Bent, Heskey or Defoe being removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post

Beat Arseanl 3 times this season
                  I don't support Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by WAR ENGLAND View Post
                    I don't support Arsenal
                    The stop sucking Arsenal **** then

Comment

• Originally posted by Flab View Post
                      Gio is crap, but his brother is class. I wouldn't of cut him.
                      My dad just told me that Gio and Jonas father, Zizinho, just called the Mexican jersey **** on the radio. If this is true, they are done with Mexico. No mexican coach will ever pick these two players again.

Comment

Working...
                      X