X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
    Who are the other two signings?

Just had a quick flick through Southampton's squad and can't say I recognise them.
    Guy on the right looks like Aguero and the other one is Oxlade Chamberlain if i'm not mistaken.

Power moves are being made.

The new stand is, evidently, bearing significant fruit.

Comment

• Looks like City are back at it with trying to buy whomever Chelsea are interested in.

I have not seen anything about City and Rüdiger ever and now all of a sudden. Their in on Rüdiger. Sheesh

Comment

• Also anyone kept track of AC Milan this summer?

Ricardo Rodriguez, Andre Silva, Musaccchio, Kessie, Calhangolu, and Borini.

At least 4 of those signings are legit and I think they have Roma's old coach as their new one now. Talk about revival. Hopefully they can put it all together.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Looks like City are back at it with trying to buy whomever Chelsea are interested in.

I have not seen anything about City and Rüdiger ever and now all of a sudden. Their in on Rüdiger. Sheesh
          Pretty sure we aren't interested in Rudiger whatsoever, papers just need summat to talk about.

Comment

• I assume that by and large Chelsea, Man City, and Man United are more or less after the same players depending on what positions need addressing.

Man U will get Jorge Mendes best players though most likely as he's Mourinho's pal and the clubs might have better relationships with different agents. But say if Bonucci was made available by Juventus for £30 million. All clubs would try and get him. Previously it was thought City would offer the most wages and Man U certainly would offer big wages but Chelsea themselves will equal either club for certain targets if they really want someone.

Not rocket science really.

It is not like those clubs go for anything other than class A eggs. Chelsea was slightly different last season in the sense that Alonso and to a lesser extent David Luiz weren't viewed as top drawer.

I still think head-to-head Chelsea will get most players over both Manc clubs tbh. Just via the pull of London. A lot of these footballers come to the Manc clubs and imprison themselves in their own McMansions in Cheshire. I like Manchester now but these footballers don't bother.

They like Wings in town. That's it.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-04-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              A lot of these footballers come to the Manc clubs and imprison themselves in their own McMansions in Cheshire. I like Manchester now but these footballers don't bother.

They like Wings in town. That's it.
              Do they though? I've seen loads of players out and about in town, think most seem to enjoy it these days. Always been a bit confused with your opinion on it as it doesn't even seem to be a place that splits opinion, it's just liked in general.

The Spanish lot love going out in northern quarter, as documented on instagram.

Last 2 players I can remember actually slagging it off are Nolito and Tevez. Nolito was weather related (fair) and Tevez moaned about not having enough restaurants (I can only presume he's blind, there's about a million places to choose from).

Comment

• Anyway, we still don't have a single first team full back in our squad assuming Kolarov leaves (please god).

Interested to see the formations we try out considering. C.Bravo inverted fullback?

Comment

Also anyone kept track of AC Milan this summer?

At least 4 of those signings are legit and I think they have Roma's old coach as their new one now. Talk about revival. Hopefully they can put it all together.
                  Milan always have a ton of talent, problems is that lunatic ex president that owns the club, they always end the season with 5 different managers and half the squad leaving

Who is kessie?

Comment

Also anyone kept track of AC Milan this summer?

Borini WTF, hasn't he scored like 4 goals in the last 5 seasons?

Comment

• Congrats to Glasgow Rangers on the most embarrassing result in football hostory last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40475647

Forever in celtics shadow

Comment

Working...
                      X