Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal can't do anything as usual.. hope they lose that precious 4th spot they love so much

Comment

• 17 - Roberto Firmino has been involved in 17 PL goals this season (10 goals, 7 assists) more than any other Liverpool player. Pivotal

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
        17 - Roberto Firmino has been involved in 17 PL goals this season (10 goals, 7 assists) more than any other Liverpool player. Pivotal
        no1 cares

__

Comment

• United could win a cup and get 4th.

wonder if Jose will come next season and get rid of mata. His a nice guy but i think jose did the right thing, he just aint that good.

good goal yesterday though.

United vs West ham, big game, United could easily draw then its back with citeh.

Comment

• I'm not even confident that we're capable of winning our last two games.

Comment

• Can't decided who I want to get that 4th place tbh, seeing Pep & City miss out would be hilarious but don't want to see ManUre get that CL spot either.

Comment

• Blimey it's hot. Sweating like Pep Guardiola checking the small print in his Man City contract.
                Guardiola (potentially) giving up Bayern for Lokomotiv Kalashnikov away in the Europa League group stages with City
                Pep Guardiola's outdated tactics getting exposed by BSC Young Boys while using a 1-1-1-7 (III)
                Pellegrini getting lap of honor and applause after sending Pep Guardiola straight to the Europa. Tears in my eyes.
                The sound of Pep Guardiola's lawyer thumbing through the small print is now deafening....
                Guardiola will be gone by Xmas, bookmark this post.
                Last edited by The Ox; 05-08-2016, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Hardly anybody stayed for Pellegrini's lap of honour. Disgraceful fans tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
                    Can't decided who I want to get that 4th place tbh, seeing Pep & City miss out would be hilarious but don't want to see ManUre get that CL spot either.
                    City is in a good spot regardless. If they get the CL, Pep will take them to the promised land. If they miss out. The pressure is off and Pep will be able to narrow his focus to the league.

United if they make CL will probably pull some typical Jose miracle and either make the final or win it all. Because +200m pounds later, Jose walks into a club on the cusp and wins a trophy.

Chelsea on the other hand is already ****ting the bed. Won't even allow Conte to bring in the staff he wants. Obviously the previous model isn't working anymore. Let him do his job. What the fook. Conte may as well walk away now. We can see how this is gonna end.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      City is in a good spot regardless. If they get the CL, Pep will take them to the promised land. If they miss out. The pressure is off and Pep will be able to narrow his focus to the league.

United if they make CL will probably pull some typical Jose miracle and either make the final or win it all. Because +200m pounds later, Jose walks into a club on the cusp and wins a trophy.

Chelsea on the other hand is already ****ting the bed. Won't even allow Conte to bring in the staff he wants. Obviously the previous model isn't working anymore. Let him do his job. What the fook. Conte may as well walk away now. We can see how this is gonna end.
                      I'm not sure I'd trust Conte 100% yet tbf, see he wants to bring a bus full of Serie A bums with him. Serie A players very rarely make it over here in the EPL tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X