Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rematch of the 1998 final from Amsterdam Arena....let's see if Juve can get pay back.

Comment

• what's up with this clubs keep giving juve all this fantastic deals in their old under apreciated players.

pirlo 0 euros = 4 scudettos 1 cl final

evra 2 mil euros = mentor for young players and allegri bff

tevez 6 mil = 54 goals in just 2 seasons

free khedira and now alves also for free will finally end juve drought in CL

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        So Roy Jones is the GOAT then because he is probably the best fighter i have ever seen in his prime.. going by your logic..

Ronaldhino would be the goat.. but hes not because he could barely hold it together 3 seasons before he got fat.. messi/ronaldo have done it at the top level for 12+ years now

As for Pele just hilarious.. I am sure the competition in brazil was so very hard.. The guy was playing well before passing back to the goalkeeper so he could pick up the ball got banned...

The guy is an icon but far from the likes of Messi.. Zidane or ronaldo
        Nope, I didn't list Brazilian Ronaldo in the top 3 all time because he didn't stay at his best for long enough.

But prime Brazilian Ronaldo was a better player than Cristiano. An absolute beast of a player.

It's difficult to rank him though.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          When I watched Bamford play in the lower leagues, there was never a single moment I thought he could make it at Chelsea. Just too slow..

Abraham on the other hand has a chance, it's a slim chance as the step up is massive but it's a chance nonetheless.
          Yeah you have to be quick in the prem

Comment

• My boy Iago Aspas to bring the pain tonight to Utd in the Eurhopeless League, book it.

Comment

• Just seen confirmation of who is gonna win this years Champions League. My source has arrived with the precious info. Who wants me to share with them my wisdom? Who wants me to bless them with my knowledge? Ask nicely and i may provide you peasants with the guaranteed winners.

Comment

• Real Madrid are gonna win it again.

Comment

• How can anyone say it has been a bad season for Man U?.

Community Shield, League Cup and the Europa League. Fantastic treble.

Griezmann already agreed personal terms, done deal. Rodriguez has also agreed terms.

Fees have been agreed for Bellotti and Varane.

Fabinho and Mendy nearly over the line.

Comment

• Man U did ruin the transfer market with Pogba though.

A middling premier league footballer will now cost about a billion.

I am pretty certain United will win the league next year.

I heard Cesc being linked. Hope that is not true. Cesc has been low key genius for a few months now. I don't know if his quality just looks heightened when he comes off the bench and people are tired but that lad legitimately looks better at football than everyone else in the purest sense.

Shame he has the athleticism of a heffer on heroine.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-04-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Wasn't the thing for Pogba was his age? In that instance, maybe not. Cause you clearly wouldn't pay 60m for say Cabaye.

Not to say McEachran is in Cesc's league but wasn't that sort of the case with him as well? The lad could not run half the pitch without keeling over?

Im not too sure Cesc leaves though. I read AC Milan's Chinese backers want him priority but I'm not too sure. The Juve fan in here probably knows more on that rumor.

With that said, did Cuadrado go out on loan this time as well? Or was it permanent?

Comment

Working...
                      X