This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    In other news Abramovic apparently has a deal in place to sign Neymar but Conte wants funds to reinvest in the whole squad.

Would be great to see Neymar at Chelsea to be fair. Just to see a genuine superstar of the game.

I could see him living in London. Can't see him living in Manc.
    Can he handle cold winter nights at the Britannia doe?

Comment

• What Conte doing this season is incredible considering Victor Moses, Gary Cahill and Marcos Alonso are always in the starting XI every match.
      We can all agree those 3 are bums that wouldn't make the bench of any top team in the world

I would argue Spurs and Arsenal had a better roster than Chelsea at the start of the season yet Conte is running away with the league can you imagine what he would have done at United with their roster? They would probably have over 100 points at the end of the season

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        What Conte doing this season is incredible considering Victor Moses, Gary Cahill and Marcos Alonso are always in the starting XI every match.
        We can all agree those 3 are bums that wouldn't make the bench of any top team in the world

I would argue Spurs and Arsenal had a better roster than Chelsea at the start of the season yet Conte is running away with the league can you imagine what he would have done at United with their roster? They would probably have over 100 points at the end of the season
        1 game a week doe

Comment

• I have been bigging up Victor Moses from the second he played against us for Wigan in 2012.

If you can't see that dude is a good player you don't really understand the game. Chelsea loaned him to teams who mistakingly thought they were on par with Chelsea and thus didn't want to develop him.

Cahill is seems limited but has won every club competition on football. So really he is the Carl Froch of football. Alonso is a classy 6'2 left wing back with a nice left foot. The only time he looked weak was against Antonio Valencia who physically is unreal.

Matic is Chelsea's weakest player in that first team. He is half the player he was since he first joined. He is cumbersome.

Matic won't play for Chelsea for much longer imo. Shame that guy was monstrous. He can be replaced now by about 50 better players.

Courtois is a weird player in that he the second best goalie in the league but he is a certified b.itch.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-24-2017, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Absolute Welsh scum rats

Overrated dirt bags, that tackle on Seamus Coleman was beyond disgraceful. Monkey faced Bale should've been sent off too

They where ***** slapped around in the first half then came out to break someone's leg

Scum rats

Comment

• Lol at clubs developing Victor Moses how old is he 27? both of Dele Alli goals and Liverpool equalizer at Anfield was on Mosses
              I hear people say Chelsea weakness on the right side is because Azpilicueta is not tall enough but it's really because victor is not a good defender and I don't expect him to be because he is not really a defender

Problem is he is not really good going forward either Alonso is actually better in the final third , but tbf Victor does have a great work rate and stamina

Matic is inconsistent but he would definitely easily walk in the starting XI of Manchester City, Liverpool , United and Arsenal
              Last edited by Phenom; 03-24-2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                1 game a week doe
                2013-2014 Liverpool doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  I have been bigging up Victor Moses from the second he played against us for Wigan in 2012.

If you can't see that dude is a good player you don't really understand the game. Chelsea loaned him to teams who mistakingly thought they were on par with Chelsea and thus didn't want to develop him.

Cahill is seems limited but has won every club competition on football. So really he is the Carl Froch of football. Alonso is a classy 6'2 left wing back with a nice left foot. The only time he looked weak was against Antonio Valencia who physically is unreal.

Matic is Chelsea's weakest player in that first team. He is half the player he was since he first joined. He is cumbersome.

Matic won't play for Chelsea for much longer imo. Shame that guy was monstrous. He can be replaced now by about 50 better players.

Courtois is a weird player in that he the second best goalie in the league but he is a certified b.itch.

I still put De Gea and Lloris above him. Those two aren't afraid of crosses and can sweep when needed. Courtois is hesitant with the ball in the air, even though he's 6'6".

Comment

• Ah Lloris. Forgot about him! Yeah he's much better than Courtouis.

The kid at Sunderland Pickford is one to watch but we'll see. I would like to see where he goes when Sunderland go down. I wouldn't mind Chelsea getting him to replace Begovic but I guess he could near enough play for Manchester City's first team now. Though I doubt Pickford has to bother about playing one-twos with Papy Djoulibouji at Sunderland.

To be fair to Pep, Joe Hart kicked the ball out of play 4 times from place kicks against Germany but he did do a cruyff turn and send some German lad for a cup of tea.

Comment

• In other news England can call up Stephane N'Zonzi and Moussa Dembele (Celtic) under residency rules.

Call them up I say. The fewer English players in the England team the better.

Comment

Working...
                      X