This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Aaron Ramsey good?

Watched a bit of Arsenal recently. I used to rate him but now can't remember why.

He hangs onto the ball for ages. **** is the new Obi Mikel. Alexis Sanchez actually does the same - great player but I am always struck by that when I watch him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Is Aaron Ramsey good?

Watched a bit of Arsenal recently. I used to rate him but now can't remember why.

He hangs onto the ball for ages. **** is the new Obi Mikel. Alexis Sanchez actually does the same - great player but I am always struck by that when I watch him.

Comment

• Can't believe we lost to the worst ManUre team in a lifetime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Is Aaron Ramsey good?

Nah, he just charges forward all the time trying to be Roy of the Rovers. 9 times out of 10 he either loses the ball and leaves us open to a counter, or just launches the ball into row z.

Alexis has actually been one of our worst players recently. Always tries to cut inside and defenders have cottoned on to him. Doesn't appear to have a plan b.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
            Nah, he just charges forward all the time trying to be Roy of the Rovers. 9 times out of 10 he either loses the ball and leaves us open to a counter, or just launches the ball into row z.

Alexis has actually been one of our worst players recently. Always tries to cut inside and defenders have cottoned on to him. Doesn't appear to have a plan b.
            Just goes,to show how pony La Liga is.

Pedro and Sanchez just don't cut the mustard against defenders that don't have full-time jobs flogging sardines.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post

Sounds like Gerrard.

Comment

• :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post

:wank:
                  i'll stop smoking if she do something to my d1ck, she doesn't have to **** it. she can just flick it or punch it or drip hot oil to my balls, i'll be grateful

Comment

• Looks like Klopp is getting stacks of benjamins to bring in the likes of Gotze, Shaka & Reus this summer. Good times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-overhaul.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
                      Looks like Klopp is getting stacks of benjamins to bring in the likes of Gotze, Shaka & Reus this summer. Good times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-overhaul.html
                      All the money in the world couldn't tempt those players to join the stale washed up club that is Liverpool FC

Comment

Working...
                      X