Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we go in dry on Leicester Monday night, they deserve to be relegated now tbh.

Comment

• A hard fought victory against opponents fighting for a draw. Chalk up another 3 points for the lads in blue.

Comment

• Didn't watch it today but glad with the win.

West Ham will likely be one of the hardest games of the season. They're a crap side unless they're playing Chelsea.

Pedro is turning into a right little hero. I am glad he didn't bottle it after having a tough first season. You can tell he is proper player used winning big competitions. He is just a naturally decisive player. Always felt that we could upgrade Willian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
          I hope we go in dry on Leicester Monday night, they deserve to be relegated now tbh.
          Agreed. Their players are snakes. Hope they go down and spiral down the leagues.

Comment

• Looks like the news going around is that Leicester's big men, vardy and the lot, got the axe ready for Ranieri.

Leicester's players really pulled a Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Looks like the news going around is that Leicester's big men, vardy and the lot, got the axe ready for Ranieri.

Leicester's players really pulled a Chelsea.
              Vardy's career is done, he should have taken his big money move last year. None of the big clubs will take a risk on him now.

Enjoy Championship football you snake in the grass.

Comment

• Lumping it on Conte being sacked next season..

Comment

• Bayern ate all the hamburgers

Comment

• i hope juve face bayern, it'll be epic match-up again.

if you think about it Juventus vs bayern was the best match-up in europe last season

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      I am supposed to be impressed by that? IF he wins the title this year with Chelsea that will be the first majorly impressive thing he has done in football as a manager ...

Oh and look Falcao 16 goals in 15 starts.. yet more proof every other league outside the PL is a joke..

That guy couldn't hit a barn door here in England
                      well when jose face the same situation he cry. remember his meltdown vs cassilas the rat??

Comment

Working...
                      X