Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally my boy and the natural successor to Didier Drogba will get a starting role in the next game.

He's got the juice. The talent. By far Belgium's best striker.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Finally my boy and the natural successor to Didier Drogba will get a starting role in the next game.

Yeah hope he does well.

The downside to being the understudy to the form striker in world football is that he has been getting no minutes. Unfortunately for him also is the system change. Conte wanted to play 2 up top as he tried it out in preseason but it just doesn't work for us having two strikers. It is a shame from his point of view because Costa and him linked up well before we got humped by Liverpool and Arsenal

He has been getting literally a few minutes here and there since September. Now the danger is that he tries too hard and ends up looking terrible.

Comment

Finally my boy and the natural successor to Didier Drogba will get a starting role in the next game.

Big Dick Divock plays for Liverpool though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Massive, MASSIVE win that was.

We started off terrified but rode the storm and won deservedly in the end.

Barkley is a ****. ****ing rat taking it out on others the fact that his potential is turning out to be potentially dog ****e. Could well have snapped Henderson's leg in half with that.
          You know i was sold on Barkley back in the day like the typical English fanboy that I am. Now, my pa is a good judge of footballers and he never rated him. Said he [Barkley] just doesnt seem to understand football.

I think papa Cruise was right. Barkley has ability, but not the brain, or apparently the temperament, for the top level.

Still time I guess, but not everyone has the ability to learn. Walcott is basically just as good, if not worse, than he was when he was at the start of his Arsenal career.

Comment

• Barkley is a bum and wouldn't get into our reserve team ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Yeah hope he does well.

The downside to being the understudy to the form striker in world football is that he has been getting no minutes. Unfortunately for him also is the system change. Conte wanted to play 2 up top as he tried it out in preseason but it just doesn't work for us having two strikers. It is a shame from his point of view because Costa and him linked up well before we got humped by Liverpool and Arsenal

He has been getting literally a few minutes here and there since September. Now the danger is that he tries too hard and ends up looking terrible.
              I hope that's not the case with him trying to hard.

I remember Lukaku getting a shot and he tried way too hard. To the point that he looked like he had the touch of a cactus and no clue how to make attacking runs into the box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                You know i was sold on Barkley back in the day like the typical English fanboy that I am. Now, my pa is a good judge of footballers and he never rated him. Said he [Barkley] just doesnt seem to understand football.

I think papa Cruise was right. Barkley has ability, but not the brain, or apparently the temperament, for the top level.

Still time I guess, but not everyone has the ability to learn. Walcott is basically just as good, if not worse, than he was when he was at the start of his Arsenal career.
                That's the case for most young English players no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

I was sold on him aswell tbh...he looked class when he first broke through. Never pushed on though...maybe he needs to leave Everton and take all that ''scouse hero'' pressure off himself.

That tackle was disgraceful though...proper leg breaker.

Comment

That's the case for most young English players no?
                    Not for young Benjamin Woodburn it's not.

Jot that name down son, you'll be hearing that name for years to come. Michael Owen....but better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                      Barkley is a bum and wouldn't get into our reserve team ffs
                      Ejaria>>>>Barkley.

As of this very moment in time.

That's just a fact that cannot be denied.

Comment

Working...
                      X