Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City v Barcelona should be interesting don't see guardiola playing defensive in Camp Nou

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      I can't defend playing for a draw in october.. if it was a big away leg in the CL ok.. if it was late in the season it might be justified..

What did we gain? Hardly a morale victory was it.. having to park the bus for 90mins.. u don't win the league with draws.. Every so often we would lose under fergie chasing a win rather then a draw.. but we won far more points playing like that.

This team looks as dire as Van Gaals..

Also **** you serie A fanboys.. Pogba can't cut it in a top league atm.. should have gone to PSG..
      it's goddamn man-u stupidity spending that kind of money for pkayer who isn't matured yet.

look at juve was so wise spending on prime mature higuain. he's scored a goal every 64 minutes

Comment

• do you guys see gigi buffon last night?!

legendarii.....

Comment

• do you guys see super gigi last night, pos match interview he told the media "people can organise my funeral but i wont be there"

legendarii...

Comment

• Not a bad 1st half City surprisingly had the better chances Barca scored a fluke goal but didn't really look dangerous

Comment

• Barcelona really don't care about defenders do they?

Bravo is gone, lol.

They'll lose 4 nil now

Comment

• Bravo is a ****** single handedly ruined a good match by his team don't know what Pep sees in him

Comment

• This Messi kid is nice

Comment

• To be fair I never get the feeling that Citeh without Kompany are a particularly robust team. They win a lot in the premiership because they have so much talent I don't think they have a great deal of resolve there.

Them going onto lose 4 nil after losing a man was utterly predictable. They are that sort of team.

Comment

• No win in four for Pep , it's not even winter yet.

What's he going to be like on a cold frosty night in Burnley?.

Bags packed by Christmas for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X