Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was talk of Ralf Rangnick earlier.

Jesus wept.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Southgate is absolutely the worst choice they could possibly have made out possibly of all the human beings on the planet.

The F.A are masters at completely misjudging public mood. Everyone is apathetic towards these ****s as it stands so they sack Sam and replace him with a chinless jellyfish who is known for being a complete pussy.

They really have surpassed themselves.

I went to the imperial war museum yesterday and saw a quote by George Orwell that said 'serious sport is like war minus the shooting'. The **** said that in 1945. Sport is a hell of a lot more serious now, ffs. They used to clap goals then!

The F.A really don't get it. Which means the players don't get it.

Football. Extremely serious. Business.

And that, is the unspoken reason for why 'top' footballers actually get paid fortunes. Because underneath it all - it is not a bunch of ****s kicking around a piece of leather - well it is - but under that veil it represents a sort of war lived vicariously through the players from the crowd. As stupid as that is - I think that's true. Orwell thought it was true all those years ago - now look at the globalisation of the game. Dunno how literary you lot are in here but that **** is nearly always right about everything.

Players need to know that too - take away the pretence. It isn't just a game. Our jobs taken for their individual merits are likely far more important than theirs and depending on what we do more essential to life and death (health, shelter, warmth, finance, whatever) - but they get paid the big money for a reason. And they think it is because they are just good at football.

Now consider Gareth Southgate..........ffs.

Sparked is the king of the rants.

It'll be a sad day when England and Chelsea get their acts together and start looking like real football teams again just because we wont be able to read these gems.

I feel the anger and the frustration in every word

Comment

• Anyone got the Southgate dressing room post match teamtalk? Searched on YouTube and can't find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Sparked is the king of the rants.

It'll be a sad day when England and Chelsea get their acts together and start looking like real football teams again just because we wont be able to read these gems.

I feel the anger and the frustration in every word
          I love a footy rant.

I am pretty happy-go-lucky in all other aspects of my life - football is my out for all the negativity. I think I would have been happier in a way if I supported a truly catastrophic team like Coventry City or something. I'd be in my element for real then. Someone who truly fell to absolute shite.

If I was born in the midlands I'd have been an even bigger ****.

This current Chelsea team of charlatans is good for a rant though. But to be fair most Chelsea fans think their ****s. How could you not?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
            Anyone got the Southgate dressing room post match teamtalk? Searched on YouTube and can't find it.

Comment

• Should just give Andre Villas Boas the England job.

He's good for a competition. He probably isn't the best league manager but I bet he could win a cup off England's products.

His downside is his man management but when players only see him for 2 weeks every 6 months. Who cares? They won't be around him long enough to feel a type of way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                This current Chelsea team of charlatans is good for a rant though. But to be fair most Chelsea fans think their ****s. How could you not?
                Truth.

Outside of maybe Dave and Willian. They're all ****s.

Comment

• I'd rather Southgate over Wenger tbh..

I don't think I could support the national team with that French **** in charge.. it's hard enough as it is

Comment

• Mandanda had a monkey on Lukaku FGS.

Comment

• Broke the first ACCA commandment, never bet on the early kick off.

Comment

Working...
                      X