This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Now lets be real mate, Bikey ends Gerrard in a fight.

Gerrard vs Ibrahima Sonko doesnt even bare thinking about. Cudicini still has nightmares to this day

Stevey doesnt want that BBC

Can only go off the facts mate.

All's i saw was Bikey back off first. He retreated like a b1tch and therefore receives a TKO loss on mah card.

Comment

• My man Elokobi would wreck Bikey and Gerrard on the same night.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        No. they lost the fire to play football.

Alonso didn't even want to play for Liverpool anymore.
        Sturbridge seems to be more interested in his hair than getting time on the pitch.
        And Suarez was banging in goals left and right but was never even comfortable. Aka losing desire to play.

Aka stealing their soul.
        WTF.. Suarez was banging in goals left and right for Liverpool and was on fire.. do you know the lad personally or something because I am not sure how he was showing any lack of desire.. Then he moved to Barca

Alonso won and went to another CL final at Liverpool.. and from what I remember ran out his contract or with a year left to go to Madrid..

Hate to say it.. but in this day in age you don't pick other clubs over Barca/Madrid.. Money is the good.. weather and chicks fantastic and your playing easy games vs fisherman 95% of the season..

Not like in the PL.. Ugly women.. **** weather.. 2 hard games every week.. lots of Romanian gypsies and other horrible people etc

Sturridge was never that good.. just had an on fire Suarez to partner him

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          My man Elokobi would wreck Bikey and Gerrard on the same night.
          He is a ****ing tank to be fair

Comment

• My man Karius between the sticks today

Comment

• How about Ade Akinbiyi in a fight?

That lad was awful in front of goal - imagine the pent up rage he carried with him alongside being built like he was carved out rock. He would have laid the football world to waste in his prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                My man Elokobi would wreck Bikey and Gerrard on the same night.
                No doubt, that guy was a brick ****house.

Big Mama makes him take a knee doe. Elokobi wouldn't be able to deal with the slickness and the quickness.

Comment

• Akinbiyi > Drogba

Prime for prime

In my humble opinion

Comment

• ManUre getting slapped about at their own gaff

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      No doubt, that guy was a brick ****house.

Big Mama makes him take a knee doe. Elokobi wouldn't be able to deal with the slickness and the quickness.
                      Big Mama is a ***** and you know it.

Klopp has slapped him about and now he has come out crying to the press about lies. If Big Mama had a pair he would hit Klopp with a quick 1-2 and be done with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X