Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterling gets **** because he had 2 seasons at liverpool.. one very good and one very ordinary..

Which somehow resulted in him getting a 50m move to City.. were he was ****/average at best.. Don't get me started on his play for England

Sure he may look good for a quality city team.. He will never be the man or dig England or City out when the going gets tough

Comment

• Kinda wish United got Klopp..

Could be a LVG hangover effect but that doesn't explain players out of position every game..

No width.. too many central players..

The likes of Martial/Rashford.. Pogba all played out of position these guys are the future.. **** that fat **** rooney who has been average on 300k for 5 years now.

I know you lot hate ferguson but its pretty clear the guy was worth 20 points alone

Comment

• We just need to go back to 442 or 451 vs the likes of City..

It's the formation for this league imo

Sad we can't because we have been buying the likes of mika.. mata and still have Rooney plodding around and selling Di maria

Comment

• ManUre are about to get clapped up by a bunch of used car salesmen.

Comment

• José had them training in a random carpark today on the way to Northampton .

Comment

• Toure's agent dropping truth bombs on Pep

Yaya Toure's agent continues war of words with Pep Guardiola: 'Lionel Messi made Barcelona not him, my grandfather could have won the league with Bayern Munich and he should go to Sunderland if he wants to prove himself as a great manager'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4KuXjOeET
              Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

• Rooney just go mate..

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                ManUre are about to get clapped up by a bunch of used car salesmen.
                Liverpool lost them back in 2010..

Apparently roy hodgosn said before the game..

"They will be a formidable challenge- there is no question of that"

Like they were Real ****ing Madrid.. Then lost to them ontop of that! How did that ****wit get the Liverpool job let alone the England one

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                  Toure's agent dropping truth bombs on Pep
                  Smart lad probably been checking this thread

Comment

• ManUre going life and death with a bunch of plumbers and postmen

Comment

• Just like i said no width nothing..

Rooney needs shooting..

Comment

Working...
                      X