This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Fucking Luiz.

Hope not - good at football but ultimately a bonafide ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      David Fucking Luiz.

Hope not - good at football but ultimately a bonafide ******.
      Chelsea signing their own rejects lol, guess the Abramovich gravy train is coming to a halt as predicted. Back to mid table mediocrity you go

Comment

• David Luiz and a Bolton reject for a combined £60m.....disgusting.

Comment

• Alex is out of contact, might as well re-sign him up too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
            Chelsea signing their own rejects lol, guess the Abramovich gravy train is coming to a halt as predicted. Back to mid table mediocrity you go
            You must be about pushing 40 if you remember Chelsea in consistently in midtable.

Outside of last seasons jokers who really should have quit the game in shame.

Comment

• Sakho has turned down Stoke and West Brom.

I take it he is waiting for Barca and Madrid to come in for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                I hate Dirk with a passion. I do kind of miss arguing with the **** for 10 pages at a time though.

The guy is dedicated to the Internet. I'll give him that.
                Dirk is the first and only Arsenal fan I've ever come across who accepts 'half victories'. If Arsenal dominate the first half 1-0 but get bummed 3-1 by full time, it's a victory for Arsenal. If Arsenal win the first leg of a Champions League tie 2-0 but get sexually harassed 4-0 in the second leg, it's a win for Arsenal irrespective of who wins the tournament.

Dirk used to bang on about how morally and spiritually uplifting it was for Arsenal to beat Bayern Munich and Barcelona in separate ties. This was in spite of the fact that Arsenal ended up winning **** all and both of those teams ended up progressing in the CL.

He used to bang on about how 'Wilshere took the souls of Xavi and Iniesta'. That is one of the most ******ed things I've read on the internet. If having your soul taken means you win international and club level tournaments for years on end whilst playing pivotal roles in those wins and continuing to dominate at the highest level, then every footballer on this earth should go and get outplayed by a 18 year old.

Did Wilshere outplay Xavi and Iniesta that one night? Absolutely. But he's done dick all ever since whereas Xavi and Iniesta ended up establishing themselves as 2 of the best midfielders ever. Wilshere is the Buster Douglas of football. One good win/moment before fading into obscurity and irrelevance. I'm glad Wenger has put his foot down and is wanting to send him out on loan.

Comment

You must be about pushing 40 if you remember Chelsea in consistently in midtable.

Tiny stadium doe

Comment

"player-manager" thingy. i forgot was it vially?? definitely one of most bizzare thing happen in football

Comment

Did anyone know of that Scottish lad who went to Red Bull Leipzig?

1.) I'd never heard of him
                      2.) I'd never heard of Red Bull Leipzig

Football eh?
                      The best young talent we've had in years.

Frightening pace for a lad his size, great eye for goal but still has a lot to learn.
                      4 goals and an assist in 4 games so far this season as a winger.

He was on his way to being a £20m+ player in today ridiculous market, even playing in the Championship. Seriously, at 19 he was something special.

Quite an absurd career move. Our owners haven't got a clue though. The club is being run an absolute shambles. Even the player was shocked we had accepted a bid for him. He's too green to join a Prem club....but to head to Germany to play for a team that aren't even 10 years old yet to develop him wasn't what anybody was expecting.

Comment

Working...
                      X