This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
    Perez is a tidy bit of business for Arsenal.

Mustafi I'm not sold on though but he can't be worse than Chambers.
    Always a risk of him being a Iago Aspas doe

Comment

• Or a Borini.

Good Lord, Liverpool have bought some crap the last few years.

They are stilling rolling with the old throw enough **** and some will stick transfer policy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Or a Borini.

Good Lord, Liverpool have bought some crap the last few years.

They are stilling rolling with the old throw enough **** and some will stick transfer policy.

Comment

• Did anyone know of that Scottish lad who went to Red Bull Leipzig?

1.) I'd never heard of him
          2.) I'd never heard of Red Bull Leipzig

Football eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

One might say that some significant Chinese fruit is upon the horizon

Comment

• Chelsea/United/City have all had easy games to start I am not sure what the big deal is from the papers.. 9 points should be expected..

This is not Van Gaal United

Liverpool/Arsenal kinda got screwed over so far with hard games

Sure u can say well everyone plays each other twice.. but I think points on the board and gaining confidence early helps a hell of a lot.. David Moyes first 8-10 games killed him.. we had Liverpool/Chelsea/City and I think even Arsenal.. he never recovered

Comment

• Pretty happy that Chelsea won their first 3. We only won 5 home games last season in the league. Relegation home form.

Surprised that the media think Chelsea are title contenders. They probably weren't good enough to be champions in 2014/15 and they should never be finishing 10th in 2015/16 even if the whole squad contracted aids. Their true position is somewhere in the middle - so 5th.

That said Kante is a beast. So we'll see. Defence is so weak - but likely will only really be shown up by sides with top players and possibly Liverpool due to how they play. Might finish 4th.

I think a genuinely good team will win the league this year. No slight on Leicester.

I think Chelsea being set-up not to be scared means they will win more games against teams they should beat. Gooose was very cowardly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Pretty happy that Chelsea won their first 3. We only won 5 home games last season in the league. Relegation home form.

Surprised that the media think Chelsea are title contenders. They probably weren't good enough to be champions in 2014/15 and they should never be finishing 10th in 2015/16 even if the whole squad contracted aids. Their true position is somewhere in the middle - so 5th.

That said Kante is a beast. So we'll see. Defence is so weak - but likely will only really be shown up by sides with top players and possibly Liverpool due to how they play. Might finish 4th.

I think a genuinely good team will win the league this year. No slight on Leicester.

I think Chelsea being set-up not to be scared means they will win more games against teams they should beat. Gooose was very cowardly.
                  And there was me thinking you were a huge admirer of Hiddink's unbeaten stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    And there was me thinking you were a huge admirer of Hiddink's unbeaten stretch.
                    That really was the worst unbeaten stretch in sport.

Made no inroads at all into the table, lol.

Bloody hell - just gamble and try and win a game you old ****. He did a good job first time around but when he came back he shat his old pants. Pretty sure John Terry, Lamps, and Drogba managed all Chelsea sides from Mourinho getting sack the first time until Carlo Ancelotti came in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                      lol they should rename this thread the armchair supporters thread, am I only one who actually goes to games?
                      Aren't you the bum that lives in Canada?

Comment

Working...
                      X