Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super sub is fine but he can't start games.

Comment

• Only positive along with the result is that England never perform at their best in friendly, never have, i learned this a long time ago, plus they were without Lamps, Barry and Cole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        Super sub is fine but he can't start games.
        I would of taken David Bentley, good technique to keep the ball, great delivery, can score 25 yard free kicks, can score from open play to.

Walcott and SWP are both the same, hot and cold impact players.

Comment

• To be fair.. Start team is probably

James
          Johnson (ugh) Terry Ferdinand Cole
          Lennon Lampard Barry J.Cole
          Rooney + some forward

Nothing like what we had on today, but do i really think its the weakest team in the last 10 years perhaps but least we got a manager who knows his ****. We shouldn't be easy to beat but i don't see anything real special nor do i see that key defensive midfielder.
          Last edited by MOTHER DUCKER; 05-24-2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• England dint play great tonight but Cappelo said that he would try out new ideas.

Bring in Ashley Cole, Terry, Lampard and maybe Joe Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by Snooty86 View Post
              To be fair.. Start team is probably

James
              Johnson (ugh) Terry Ferdinand Cole
              Lennon Lampard Barry J.Cole
              Rooney + some forward

Nothing like what we had on today, i think its the weakest team in the last 10 years perhaps but least we got a manager who knows his ****.
              James? hope not

Stan Collymore reckons Barry wont make it, not with the injury he has.

Comment

• I would take a risk on Hargreaves but im biased.. (if he can redo his squad)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                  Only positive along with the result is that England never perform at their best in friendly, never have, i learned this a long time ago, plus they were without Lamps, Barry and Cole.
                  I notice only a few excellent players do perform under that condition.

Like watching NYC Red Bulls v.s. Juve it was clear the Italians had no intentions of winning the game, and their only goal comes from Amauri with a minute left. Diego and Del Piero and company watching most of the match.

They give up 3 ****ty goals and lose 3-1.

But the class wasn't there at all in their reserves.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    I notice only a few excellent players do perform under that condition.

Like watching NYC Red Bulls v.s. Juve it was clear the Italians had no intentions of winning the game, and their only goal comes from Amauri with a minute left. Diego and Del Piero and company watching most of the match.

They give up 3 ****ty goals and lose 3-1.

But the class wasn't there at all in their reserves.
                    WTF Del Piero still plays!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snooty86 View Post
                      I would take a risk on Hargreaves but im biased.. (if he can redo his squad)
                      i agree, Hargreaves has been very unlucky over the last 2 years with injurys but i still think he his a great player and could be in the 23 man squad.

i hope Parker gets in aswell

Comment

Working...
                      X