Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ffs, Skrtel's only been in Turkey for 48 hrs and their defence has fallen apart

Comment

• the best sport in the world (after boxing)

Comment

• Season started back for us today, really good performance to kick things off given it's still basically pre-season preparation.

Niko Kranjcar remains technically sublime.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Season started back for us today, really good performance to kick things off given it's still basically pre-season preparation.

Niko Kranjcar remains technically sublime.
          Nobody cares about that tin pot league, your best team lost against a bunch of plumbers and road sweepers ffs

Comment

• gmc got TOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
              Nobody cares about that tin pot league, your best team lost against a bunch of plumbers and road sweepers ffs
              We also beat that 'best team'.

England lost to Iceland, a nation with more volcanoes than footballers, they were the most talked about nation on here.
              Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 07-16-2016, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• So Conte got exposed as a hype-job, can't say I'm surprised

Comment

• How is Conte a hype job?

Anyways, I really like the rumors of Chelsea and Kostas Manolas. Talk about a ball playing center half. I hope we pull that one off.

It's going to be a sight to see if he joins us. Chelsea will actually have a total of 0 English players in the defense, let alone starting line up, at that point.

Comment

• China can p!ss off.

Comment

• My boy Karius doing a Manuel Neuer and teasing the opposition strikers yet still managing to prevent conceding a goal.

Comment

Working...
                      X