Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool showed great character to only lose by 3 today.....

Comment

• Has sparked been in yet to give up on the league for chelsea?

Comment

• Today was very unfulfilling day of football. If I'm feeling this was as an Arsenal fan, I have no idea what Chelsea and Liverpool fans are going through right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
          Liverpool showed great character to only lose by 3 today.....
          That sig works perfectly with one liners, you should just post that from now on
          Last edited by Phenom; 08-29-2015, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Chelsea been this bad since the start of the calendar year idk why any one would be surprised by this start

Pedro looks like a good signing but i don't think he is better than Andre Schurrle

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Chelsea been this bad since the start of the calendar year idk why any one would be surprised by this start

Pedro looks like a good signing but i don't think he is better than Andre Schurrle
              Pedro is good, but he's not wc. I would put Schurrle right up there with him.

I'm at a loss as to why Chelsea let Schurrle go and kept Willian (good work horse), Oscar (inconsistant at the best of times) and Ramires (trash).

Chelsea have grown stale overnight. This side reminds me of the one Ferguson left Moyes, before LVG spent 300mill to try and fix it.

Comment

• I don't like that Chelsea are fuking up right now.

There's still a few days left of the transfer window and I might self-harm if they manage to sign Pogba.

Comment

• Juve are looking pretty short in the middle of the park. I don't see them letting Pogba go in this window.

James Rodriguez scored an outrageous freekick as I was writing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                    Juve are looking pretty short in the middle of the park. I don't see them letting Pogba go in this window.

James Rodriguez scored an outrageous freekick as I was writing this.
                    Apparently they want Oscar, Ramires and Willian plus cash. That would actually be an incredible deal for Chelsea. They don't even need those three players.

Comment

• James is great at free kicks.

He should be number 1 at Real Madrid for taking them.

Comment

Working...
                      X