X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    He's not free though is he?

Guy is likely on £250k a week.

Not sure how that would work in the squad. I tell you what though - Marcus Rashford must be a genuinely good lad - 25k is dream money by anyone's standard but you can't tell me that 99% of the appalling England squad would have managed to wangle at least double that.

RLC at Chelsea gets paid more money than Adam Lallana.

I'd like to think that this latest humiliation is the definitive full stop to overpaid and overvalued English players. Really, I think most prem teams would ideally have no English players in them.
    Doesn't make much difference.

He'd have been on £200,000 a week anyway, having to pay £30million on top of that is a different story. Getting him on a free makes that weekly wage a lot easier to hand out.

Comment

• Ibra going to rip up the Premier League, Harry Kane aint got **** on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
        Ibra going to rip up the Premier League, Harry Kane aint got **** on him.
        Next you'll be telling us Ronaldo is better than Sterling.

Comment

• Not a big fan of Ibra but apparently his wage will pay for itself in merchandise and the like..

Hope he help develops the likes of Rashford tho

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Not a big fan of Ibra but apparently his wage will pay for itself in merchandise and the like..

Ibra as a mentor?

in juve he got mad beef with zebina, In PSG with 18 years old baby coman, he also got beef in Milan and most of all at Barca.

Ibra is the epitome of selfish arrogant player. dont count on him to be role model in your team.

MU biggest mistake are letting go player/mentor like evra. juve's youngster like Pogba, lemina, morata and rugani speak highly of him and call him big brother in every interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Not a big fan of Ibra but apparently his wage will pay for itself in merchandise and the like..

Mourinho is selling Rashford to Everton probably Martial too Zlatan and Rooney are getting 99% of playing time maybe signs eto'o for cup matches

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                Ibra as a mentor?

in juve he got mad beef with zebina, In PSG with 18 years old baby coman, he also got beef in Milan and most of all at Barca.

Ibra is the epitome of selfish arrogant player. dont count on him to be role model in your team.

MU biggest mistake are letting go player/mentor like evra. juve's youngster like Pogba, lemina, morata and rugani speak highly of him and call him big brother in every interview.
                Oh I meant more in that he Rashford/martial learn from being around a top player more then him taking him under his wing.. I know he is a selfish ****

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Mourinho is selling Rashford to Everton probably Martial too Zlatan and Rooney are getting 99% of playing time maybe signs eto'o for cup matches
                he better not.. but I wouldn't put it past him..

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  I would take a shot on Martial. Looks a lot like Anelka when he plays.

Would have to be on the dirt cheap though. I wouldn't touch Rashford though. Solanke is being praised as the second coming of Zlatan, so that's why.

Comment

• Rashford is a talent.

That 4 minutes cameo came at a time when England were humiliating themselves and by association every other English man, woman, and child - Rashford was fearless. Was still trying to dribble into the box in the final minute. Brave kid. Or maybe just a normal well-adjusted human being. He played the game.

Woy thrust him in stone cold to try and make an impact in 4 minutes.

Woy is the worst manager alive. Absolute pits.

40 year career at the top of the game.

How?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Rashford is a talent.

That 4 minutes cameo came at a time when England were humiliating themselves and by association every other English man, woman, and child - Rashford was fearless. Was still trying to dribble into the box in the final minute. Brave kid. Or maybe just a normal well-adjusted human being. He played the game.

Woy thrust him in stone cold to try and make an impact in 4 minutes.

Woy is the worst manager alive. Absolute pits.

40 year career at the top of the game.

How?
                      Quite a few players have that initial magic before having the quality ripped out them by the England set up. A few months ago Deli Alli looked like the second coming, this tourney i cant remember a single thing he done well.

Comment

Working...
                      X