X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Do you watch a lot of Serie A, Betmen?

i suscribe to serie a and la liga on my cable, been watching serie a since i know football but Juve's games are the only games i watch past 00.00 am

Comment

• Higuain has turned down a contract extension from Napoli. Rumour is Liverpool are interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
        Higuain has turned down a contract extension from Napoli. Rumour is Liverpool are interested.
        his brother/agent slam napoli president

from football italia:

“This is the situation,” brother and agent Nicolas Higuain began, speaking to Closs Continental.

“The President is asking for the clause to be paid to let go of Gonzalo, and we have the right to refuse to renew.

“We arrived at Napoli with the promise of a successful project, playing in the Champions League and winning the Scudetto, with improved facilities and a desire to grow.

"It wasn’t right of the club to ignore those commitments.

“Aurelio De Laurentiis has every right to demand the clause in his contract be paid, but my brother and I have decided not to accept a renewal.
        “There was talk of a project worthy of the Champions League, a convincing plan to fight for the Scudetto,” the agent said on Radio Crc this evening.

“This year we finished the first half of the season in first place, but the club made zero effort because we didn’t see them make major signings to fight for the Scudetto.

“The President [Aurelio De Laurentiis] has the right to ask for his [€94m] release clause, and we have the right not to agree with the project and not renew the contract, that’s only right.

“Maybe the club is looking to bring in young prospects, but we believe they should make the effort to bring in players who can compete with Juventus, who have won the Scudetto for five years in a row.

“It seems to me that the direction the club is taking, while respectable, is not the right one to battle with Juve. You can’t do that and you can’t make the Champions League with youngsters.

“If an offer comes in? It all depends on De Laurentiis, he’d have to accept it. We’re convinced not to renew the contract, then we’ll see if the President accepts an offer lower than the clause.

“Gonzalo, in sporting terms, has very different ideas to the club at the moment. They still want to buy young players with potential, but we want to win!

“In my opinion, De Laurentiis is a great manager of the club, they have excellent balance sheets.

“The problem is, as a football person, when I take a Coach like [Maurizio] Sarri who leads me to first place at the end of the first half of the season, and I see that a team like Juve - with a structure and better players - are catching up, you have to make the effort to get two good players to fight to the end. The club didn’t respond.
        Higuain have 94 m euros release clause though and naploi's president wont back away from that price

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
          his brother/agent slam napoli president

from football italia:

Higuain have 94 m euros release clause though and naploi's president wont back away from that price
          Of course he'll ask for the release clause but they'll take less. You don't keep players that don't want to be at the club and let them go for free at the end of their contract, it's bad for everyone.

Comment

• Higuain is going bald though, I couldn't justify spending 40 million on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
              Of course he'll ask for the release clause but they'll take less. You don't keep players that don't want to be at the club and let them go for free at the end of their contract, it's bad for everyone.
              yeah i agree, 55-60 mil for him sound fair. he's only 28 and clearly still at the peak of his prime.

but i think de laurennntis will want atleast 75 mil which is double what he pay to real madrid
              Last edited by betmen; 06-29-2016, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Allegri isn't all that. In my opinion. Just took over a great team and slightly changed the playing philosophy to possession based football.

Good hijack of both Palace and Spurs if it goes through for Basthuayi.
                Allegri has already far exceeded Conte in Champions League football, and matched him domestically.

Conte's stubborn refusal to change a clearly flawed system in Europe saw Juventus eliminated early every season, against weak opposition.

Allegri has shown much more versatility, has replaced a number of key players, made some fantastic signings and altered the style of play. To make all those changes and not miss a beat is impressive.

Comment

• Just hope Conte plays two strikers.

We haven't had that for 12 years now. I am extremely bored with 4-2-3-1 which our midfield is too slow to play anyway.
                  Last edited by Sparked_26; 06-29-2016, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Allegri just doesn't do anything for me. Milan had cash pumped into the team and he did nothing with them after Zlatan.

To me, Allegri isn't all that. For example.

If Andre Villas Boas took over Bayern Munchen next season and won everything in Germany with a CL semi-finals appearance.

How great is AVB really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Just hope Conte plays two strikers.

We haven't had that for 12 years now. I am extremely bored with 4-2-3-1 which our midfield is too slow to play anyway.
                      I think he will and I think Batshuayi may actually be a diamond.

He might not get picked nat side over the others but he may be more Drogba than Lukaku ever was/is supposed to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X