This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    What kind of ***** retires in his prime at 29 with loads of talent around him and the WC just 2 years away?

He hasn't got Xavi and co supporting him so he throws his toys out of the pram
    Retiring in their prime..

How about retiring from football altogether in their prime like Eric Cantona?

Comment

• Spain are utter garbage

Comment

• If England lose to Iceland...

Comment

• Never again can I look at England with respect.

Roy should be banned from
          managing anything above league one. Clueless man is clueless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
            Spain England are utter garbage
            I fixed it for you.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-27-2016, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• It's all well and good but i forgot to congratulate Sir Kolbeinn Sigthorsson, 3 goals last season with a very weak FC Nantes in Ligue 1 yet he has a good tournament and eliminates the rosbeefs.
              Last edited by Y0@NN; 06-27-2016, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Would be funny as **** to see Wales in the finals. They could really make it from that side of the table.

Side note... Roma turns down 40 million for Raja.... So Chelsea supposedly turn to Witsel who is anothee weak heart and mind Belgian midfielder, who is also an absolute piece of ****, who is also in Russian purgatory.

F0ck all that non sense.

Comment

• Mane to Liverpool. Dembele to Celtic. Palace gets Batsthuayi.

And here Chelsea is doing nothing besides chasing a slow ball winner from Serie A.

Comment

• Palace bid £31.5 million on a single player.

Crystal Palace

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Mane to Liverpool. Dembele to Celtic. Palace gets Batsthuayi.

And here Chelsea is doing nothing besides chasing a slow ball winner from Serie A.
                      Not too fussed.

The amount of absolute basics that Chelsea stopped doing is criminal.

I'd like to see where we'd be at if we were professional again.

Conte is the most important signing. This guy is my wet-dream of a manager based on what I've seen so far at the Euros. Of course, Bonucci to Ivanovic is some climb down

Comment

Working...
                      X