This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    He needs to take Rashford instead of that complete fanny Sturridge.

Seriously, what a complete woman of a man.
    really hate watching him play as well.

Has a very weird style. Kind of cowardly when it gets physical and he picks the ball up in very deep positions for no reason.

He is a poacher type. No more.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Actually, i remember on the eve of the 02 world cup we smashed Mexico 4-0 or something, Becks and Teddy scoring a free kick each, Fowler coming on to score, got me all excited for the World Cup, i think that's the last time i actually had any type of optimism for England.
      Friendly vs Argentina before the 06 WC was pretty tasty

Great game iirc. Owen popped up with two late goals to win 3-2.

Made me think we might actually do something in that tournament.

I havent made that mistake this year

Comment

• Comment

• When you're the first name on the teamsheet of the country hosting the Euro's, exceptions can be made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Always knew my boy Mamadou was innocent. Guess this kind of thing happens when you put in such dominant performances week in week out, people start thinking you're an alien or on PED's.

Ruined our season though, there is no way Sevilla beats us with Mamadaou at the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Friendly vs Argentina before the 06 WC was pretty tasty

Great game iirc. Owen popped up with two late goals to win 3-2.

Made me think we might actually do something in that tournament.

I havent made that mistake this year
              I forgot about that one. Cracking match that felt like a competitive game.

Owen with a headed winner if i remember rightly.

Comment

• Spurs confirmed we'll be playing our champo league games at wembley next season and for the entire 18/19 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
                  Always knew my boy Mamadou was innocent. Guess this kind of thing happens when you put in such dominant performances week in week out, people start thinking you're an alien or on PED's.

Ruined our season though, there is no way Sevilla beats us with Mamadaou at the back.
                  Yeah, we should really be given a place in next years CL after todays news.

I can see my boy Ian Ayre demanding that from UEFA. We basically weren't allowed to play our most important player in the Europa League final for fck all. Just because a man single handedly dominates team after team doesn't mean he's on PED'S. Big Mama slaps Kevin Gameiro up if he was playing in the EL final, just like when he used to do it for fun back in Ligue 1.

Free my boy Big Mama.

I'm hearing from my source inside Madrid that both teams in the CL final tonight will be walking out onto the pitch with ''Free Big Mama'' T-Shirts on before the game. Apparently Zidane, Benzema and Griezmann all got together and organised it, my source tells me they deemed that more important than the result of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Spurs confirmed we'll be playing our champo league game at wembley next season and for the entire 18/19 season.
                    That'll be a good day out for you Spurs fans.

Enjoy it pal.

After the CL qualifier where do you go for the Europa?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      That'll be a good day out for you Spurs fans.

Enjoy it pal.

After the CL qualifier where do you go for the Europa?
                      You're getting predictable in your jealousy buddy. But that's ok, i understand why.

Comment

Working...
                      X