This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
    Honestly, I want Liverpool to win. I'm not a hater like you.
    ?

Comment

• Liverpool will get lit up. Sevilla own this trophy.

Comment

• I want Liverpool to win too.

I think I must be slightly older than some you lads but the only football that was on tele when I was first starting watching it was Man U in the CL at about 6 or 7.

So I would watch Chelsea from the concrete benches for £5 with my uncle at the weekend and occasionally get to see United torn up in Europe on the tele. The foreigner rule was in effect and even Irwin and Keane were foreign, lol. So of course as a kid you want the players you'd heard of to win. It is still why I basically like Man United. That said I didn't care when Seaman got done in a WAFA Cup final.

I genuinely as much as I dislike any team don't like Liverpool but I wanted them to win the CL in 2005 and I want them to win the Micky Mouse cup tonight.

All that said one of the best things about supporting Chelsea is that absolutely nobody holds the team in any regard. Unfortunately this season that has included me.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
          Honestly, I want Liverpool to win. I'm not a hater like you.
          Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          I shouldn't want Liverpool to win.. but i do..

A proper club who actually go for things and try to progress unlike Arsenal. They probably wont shame the PL in the CL like City and Arsenal do year after year.

I think Klopp is this reason i want them to win though.. guy is a nice guy and a bit of a maniac
          Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I want Liverpool to win too.

I think I must be slightly older than some you lads but the only football that was on tele when I was first starting watching it was Man U in the CL at about 6 or 7.

So I would watch Chelsea from the concrete benches for £5 with my uncle at the weekend and occasionally get to see United torn up in Europe on the tele. The foreigner rule was in effect and even Irwin and Keane were foreign, lol. So of course as a kid you want the players you'd heard of to win. It is still why I basically like Man United. That said I didn't care when Seaman got done in a WAFA Cup final.

I genuinely as much as I dislike any team don't like Liverpool but I wanted them to win the CL in 2005 and I want them to win the Micky Mouse cup tonight.

All that said one of the best things about supporting Chelsea is that absolutely nobody holds the team in any regard. Unfortunately this season that has included me.

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          Liverpool will get lit up. Sevilla own this trophy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            I shouldn't want Liverpool to win.. but i do..

A proper club who actually go for things and try to progress unlike Arsenal. They probably wont shame the PL in the CL like City and Arsenal do year after year.

I think Klopp is this reason i want them to win though.. guy is a nice guy and a bit of a maniac
            No true United fan would want those scumbags to win anything. And you basically said top 4 doesn't matter if you're not going to win the CL.

Are you a ****ney?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              No true United fan would want those scumbags to win anything. And you basically said top 4 doesn't matter if you're not going to win the CL.

Are you a ****ney?.
              No.. and what? Arsenal and City will never do anything in the CL except shame english football.. at least liverpool won it and made the final fairly recently

I am sick of phaggots crying about how **** english football is also. Its a tin pot trophy anyway so why would i be upset over liverpool winning it anyway

Comment

• Banega showing class don't know how he never got a call from a big club.

Comment

• Sevilla playing volleyball atm.. 3 hand balls, think the Swedish millionaire needs a trip to specsavers ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
                    Sevilla playing volleyball atm.. 3 hand balls, think the Swedish millionaire needs a trip to specsavers ffs
                    Liverpool are getting the ===D

Comment

• Just started watching the 2nd half and it's been a one way traffic pathetic mismatch

Comment

Working...
                      X