Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messi better den Madonna and Pele doe.

GTFO

Comment

• Higuain is the biggest choker i seen.

Comment

• Argentina is the most overrated team i seen, Aguero was shi*t and had to be subbed for Higuain, Pastore has **** stamina and had to be subbed off even though he was there best player today, Di Maria is made of glass, Messi got fouled and bullied to easy. I'm only happy for Bravo and Alexis but fu*k Messi another tournament so close and ends in disaster.

Comment

• higuain is french.....

Comment

• Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
            Messi for Argentina is half the player he is for Barca. Fluffed his lines at the world cup and now here in the copa america.
            He's a great player but he's not the greatest, on the world stage he doesn't exist. When he's not surrounded by top tier guys, he's just very good.

Chi chi chi le le le

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Messi better den Madonna and Pele doe.

GTFO
              Ya man, it's laughable. **** that big eared midget.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Ya man, it's laughable. **** that big eared midget.
                Its difficult to compare because there's no player in history that clear cut dominates both club and country. For example Messi and Ronaldo dominate club football more then anyone history, Maradona at 28 only had 8 major Trophy's, Messi now at 28 has 24, with records no other legends will come close too, so it hard because how much does national success get credit over god like records and consistency to put up crazy numbers and win Ballon dors every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  Its difficult to compare because there's no player in history that clear cut dominates both club and country. For example Messi and Ronaldo dominate club football more then anyone history, Maradona at 28 only had 8 major Trophy's, Messi now at 28 has 24, with records no other legends will come close too, so it hard because how much does national success get credit over god like records and consistency to put up crazy numbers and win Ballon dors every year.
                  You're right, it is difficult to compare but I'd expect messi to have had his moment/s on the international stage by now. Club teams nowadays are absolutely loaded with talent, winning is impressive but it's not the same as the biggest stage which is what he was just on. My wife is Chilean so we're both ecstatic that they won but we all know Argentina is the better team, and he couldn't even come through this time? Chile plays three back, it's perfect for him to devour but without other top ten talent around him it doesn't seem like he can dominate. He's great but he'll never be the greatest regardless of golden balls or league titles.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    You're right, it is difficult to compare but I'd expect messi to have had his moment/s on the international stage by now. Club teams nowadays are absolutely loaded with talent, winning is impressive but it's not the same as the biggest stage which is what he was just on. My wife is Chilean so we're both ecstatic that they won but we all know Argentina is the better team, and he couldn't even come through this time? Chile plays three back, it's perfect for him to devour but without other top ten talent around him it doesn't seem like he can dominate. He's great but he'll never be the greatest regardless of golden balls or league titles.
                    Suarez dominated in both club and league, won the copa with Uruguay, had 31 goals in the epl and single handily got Liverpool to almost winning the league and a spot in the CL, and won the treble his first year at Barca. So Suarez> Ronaldo and Messi all-time? See what im saying International cups is a team accomplishment, Ballon dors and Individual records are a Individual achievements.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                      Suarez dominated in both club and league, won the copa with Uruguay, had 31 goals in the epl and single handily got Liverpool to almost winning the league and a spot in the CL, and won the treble his first year at Barca. So Suarez> Ronaldo and Messi all-time? See what im saying International cups is a team accomplishment, Ballon dors and Individual records are a Individual achievements.
                      Well you made a convincing argument, so yes, he is lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X