Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was the easiest league ever and Arsenal still couldn't win it, total bottle jobs tbh.

Comment

• Rooney played CM tonight and looked good again.. far better then when he is upfront. Roy gonna put him in at CM at start Vardy/Kane

Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
      ManUre are am embarassment to the league tbh.. dire football, turning up late, fake terrorist alerts. Despicable club.
      We really suck but still quite comfortably finished above Liverpool

Honestly i don't give a **** about were we finish in the league if we dont win it.. its not like we would stand a chance in the CL next year..

I don't want to turn into a pathetic club like Arsenal.. every year celebrating 4th place and finshing above Spurs...

I see Arsenal fans laughing.. they finished 2nd.. you guys realize that Leciester won the ****ing league.. Every big club shat the bed this year and Arsenal still pissed themselves once January rolled around

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Rooney played CM tonight and looked good again.. far better then when he is upfront. Roy gonna put him in at CM at start Vardy/Kane
        It seems like whenever Adamjr tries to say anything about football the very next game he gets egg on his face as a lesson from the powers that be just to let him know, if he ever forgets, that he's a complete and utter thick ****. He laughed at my suggestion of playing Rooney in CM and what happens the next game? Rooney goes out and slaps egg on Adam's fat face.

I mean Giroud, who is dog **** most days will go out and score a hattrick whenever Adam criticizes him

Comment

Honestly i don't give a **** about were we finish in the league if we dont win it.. its not like we would stand a chance in the CL next year..

I don't want to turn into a pathetic club like Arsenal.. every year celebrating 4th place and finshing above Spurs...

I see Arsenal fans laughing.. they finished 2nd.. you guys realize that Leciester won the ****ing league.. Every big club shat the bed this year and Arsenal still pissed themselves once January rolled around
          And yeah, Arsenal are a truly pathetic club and were by far and away the biggest disgraces this season but i'm sure most Arsenal fans will probably be over the moon with their second place finish.

As long as they finish above Spurs right.

Chelsea, Utd, City and Liverpool all had complete one off's and were never in contention really, we all basically admitted we fcked up badly somewhere this year and wrote the league off with 15 games to go. Arsenal however, were in contention, and only had bummy Leicester to go toe to toe with, yet in true Arsenal style even somehow managed to **** their pants against a side 95% of Premier League fans had down as candidates for relegation....i mean that is absolutely criminal.

Fair enough Spurs did also, but Spurs fans accept their status as a true bum club. Arsenal fans however claim to be some sort of big club. Yet they threw away their easiest chance of winning the league they have had in over a decade and will probably have in the next 20 years.

The biggest bottle job of all time.

Arsenal are the true laughing stocks of the Premier League, of that their can be no doubt whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
            This was the easiest league ever and Arsenal still couldn't win it, total bottle jobs tbh.
            This is one of our worst seasons I can remember. Still managed to finish 11 points above Liverpool though. What does that say about Liverpool?

Comment

Rooney played CM tonight and looked good again.. far better then when he is upfront. Roy gonna put him in at CM at start Vardy/Kane

The league didn't mean chit to us this year mate, it was all about that prestigious Europa League trophy and entry into next years CL.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                This is one of our worst seasons I can remember. Still managed to finish 11 points above Liverpool though. What does that say about Liverpool?

/thread

Comment

• Can't wait to see the boys tear chit up and send a message across Europe tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post

/thread
                    Honestly, I want Liverpool to win. I'm not a hater like you.

Comment

• I shouldn't want Liverpool to win.. but i do..

A proper club who actually go for things and try to progress unlike Arsenal. They probably wont shame the PL in the CL like City and Arsenal do year after year.

I think Klopp is this reason i want them to win though.. guy is a nice guy and a bit of a maniac

Comment

Working...
                      X