X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Yeah awful attitude. But what a talent!

You wouldn't start that guy. You'd just give him 20 minutes and tell him to do whatever the fuck he wanted........if you were West Brom.

No use to a team that wants to challenge.
    If i was a Billionaire i'd buy a bum club like West Brom or Swansea or an Arsenal etc and just buy the likes of Ben Arfa, Taarabt, Quaresma, Ibrahimovic when he's 40+, Ronaldinho even when he's old and fat and just fill the rest of the team with the likes of Clint Hill, Jamie Mackie at LB, Tony Hibbert etc and with no manager just tell them just go out and entertain the masses.

We'd get relegated every season but fck me it'd be a fun side to watch.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        I don't agree with that. It's much different in the PL from top to bottom.

Teams like Swansea go up against the top 4 coming off a difficult CL match and steal 3.

A team like Espanol. Isn't playing Barca after Barca goes 0-0 at the Emirates and take 3.
        Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Exactly its a different level of competition.. even the games which aren't considered big can be tough (Swansea as u mentioned for instance)...
        Espanyol literally drew with Barcelona this season, Deportivo went to the Camp Nou after a Champions League game and took points off Barca, Celta Vigo beat them 4-1, Bilbao beat them 4-0. Valencia beat them, Sociedad beat them...

It's the same in every league. It just happens less often because those league's are sporting better 'big teams'.

Comment

• We all already know about one superstar who is all but confirmed to be walking through the gates of Melwood in the summer in world cup winning goalscorer Mario Gotze but i've just received word from my very reliable source on another.

Yes, two world superstars are about to be poached from the Bundesliga by the main man Jurgen Klopp.

My source based in Munich has just sent me a dossier on the man himself, one of the very best in his position in the world, a player who would instantly become the best player in his position once he comes to the Premier League, a glorious technician who Klopp has identified as the main man he wants now that Gotze has been sewn up.

This kid is nice, there is no two ways about that, he's nice as nice can be and if this news is true alls i can say is we are about to take the Premier League by storm come September.

The kid i have received a dossier on from my 100% accurate source in Munich is none other than world superstar Thiago Alcantara. Yes you heard it here first, Thiago Alcantara has been identified and chosen by Mr Klopp himself as the man he wants to start next season alongside Young Emre Stud at the heart of our midfield in our ferocious charge for a Premier League and Champions League cup double.

I am in utter shock as of right now, if Gotze wasn't such a barnstormer of a signing i can't wait to see the reaction from our fans of the signing of Thiago Alcantara.

Amazing is an understatement.

Comment

• Courtois

Clyne Lovren Sakho Moreno

Can Thiago Coutinho

Firmino Sturridge Gotze

Now that's what i call a side ready to get back to where it belongs right at the top echelons of world football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              We all already know about one superstar who is all but confirmed to be walking through the gates of Melwood in the summer in world cup winning goalscorer Mario Gotze but i've just received word from my very reliable source on another.

Yes, two world superstars are about to be poached from the Bundesliga by the main man Jurgen Klopp.

My source based in Munich has just sent me a dossier on the man himself, one of the very best in his position in the world, a player who would instantly become the best player in his position once he comes to the Premier League, a glorious technician who Klopp has identified as the main man he wants now that Gotze has been sewn up.

This kid is nice, there is no two ways about that, he's nice as nice can be and if this news is true alls i can say is we are about to take the Premier League by storm come September.

The kid i have received a dossier on from my 100% accurate source in Munich is none other than world superstar Thiago Alcantara. Yes you heard it here first, Thiago Alcantara has been identified and chosen by Mr Klopp himself as the man he wants to start next season alongside Young Emre Stud at the heart of our midfield in our ferocious charge for a Premier League and Champions League cup double.

I am in utter shock as of right now, if Gotze wasn't such a barnstormer of a signing i can't wait to see the reaction from our fans of the signing of Thiago Alcantara.

Amazing is an understatement.
              I'm fully expecting Guardiola to try and bring Thiago with him to City.

By all accounts, he's one of Guardiola's 'golden boys'. Would not be surprised if he ended up following Guardiola to a 3rd club.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                I'm fully expecting Guardiola to try and bring Thiago with him to City.

By all accounts, he's one of Guardiola's 'golden boys'. Would not be surprised if he ended up following Guardiola to a 3rd club.
                That's what i thought so too but apparently Pep wants Gundogan instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Espanyol literally drew with Barcelona this season, Deportivo went to the Camp Nou after a Champions League game and took points off Barca, Celta Vigo beat them 4-1, Bilbao beat them 4-0. Valencia beat them, Sociedad beat them...

It's the same in every league. It just happens less often because those league's are sporting better 'big teams'.
                  Las Palmas made the favorites struggle too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    That's what i thought so too but apparently Pep wants Gundogan instead.
                    Will certainly be interesting to see how it plays out.

Comment

• Rossiter on his way to Ibrox, now being reported by the press.

Very pleased.

Comment

Working...
                      X