X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Whatever happened to Young Lazar?
    You mean the Serbian Messi? He's been tearing chit up over in Turkey to gather some experience. He'll be back shortly and ready to run wild in the EPL.

Comment

• Are there any world class players in the premiership apart from Carlos Sanchez?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Changed my mind re player of the year.

Has to be Kante.

Pretty sure that guy could play the Euro's for France then jump across to Rio and get gold in the 5k and 10k whilst still wearing his football boots.

His body needs to be donated to medical science when he croaks.
        Think I agree.

I'm convinced he's on PEDs. He just doesn't tire does he.

Okazaki too. No idea how they've managed to go a full season with no major injuries. Also they went from least fittest team in the league to the fittest too.

Probably being overly sinical but still, it's odd.

Comment

• Also I'm still struggling to get on board with the Champions League. Going to the game tomorrow and I'm not all that excited, nothing like I have been with our big league games in previous years anyway.

Only time I've been buzzing for a CL game is when I was off my **** in Barcelona last year. Maybe I should just get ****ed and see what happens.

Comment

• I love the champions league tbh.

As soon as we won the league twice. I have always preferred success in the CL.

It is the pinnacle of football.

Love it.

Comment

• The CL is half the competition it was in the 90s after they started letting 3rd and 4th places into it. It used to have real magic about it back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                The CL is half the competition it was in the 90s after they started letting 3rd and 4th places into it. It used to have real magic about it back then.
                Agreed. But that format now would be useless with the size of the clubs now.

Barcelona would do unspeakable things to FC Honved's anus.

Comment

• Why are Sheiky fans dressed up as blue seats tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Are there any world class players in the premiership apart from Carlos Sanchez?
                    LOL.

The Villa Midfielder. As a villa fan I would have to disagree.

Kante, Mahrez, Kane and Ali

Best Players this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
                      LOL.

The Villa Midfielder. As a villa fan I would have to disagree.

Kante, Mahrez, Kane and Ali

Best Players this year.
                      Origi
                      Sakho

Comment

Working...
                      X