X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
    My Money is definitely on Mr. E.

As a Glaswegian I can spot genuine Hard Men a mile away. E's got them gifted hands for sure and a titanium Jaw to boot.
    I taught Grant Mitchell everything he knows.

Comment

• My bros BVB got lucky with some light punishment.

At Anfield, we will run wild. Klopp + Co. will eat those German studs' lunch.

Take a screenshot of this and save it on your desktops.

Comment

• Juventus just offered Evra two years extension. what a blunder Man-u has done treating him like dirt then sell him for only 1,5 mil to juve. the man is natural leader, his effect was immediately recognised in juve's locker room. pogba, sturaro, morata all juve's youngsters speak highly of him. not only that in just several months he's already joining Aleggri and buffon in post match interview ahead of juve's vice and third captain.

the amazing juve's 20-1-0 run since october beganafter Gigi Buffon and Patrice Evra slammed their teammates for an “embarrassing” defeat to Sassuolo.

i get it he's 33 and declined, infact i blame his tired legs for bayern's second goal in CL QF but Man-u kicking him out and only leaving Rooney or carrick to teach the new kids the red devil's mentality is not wise decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
          Juventus just offered Evra two years extension. what a blunder Man-u has done treating him like dirt then sell him for only 1,5 mil to juve. the man is natural leader, his effect was immediately recognised in juve's locker room. pogba, sturaro, morata all juve's youngsters speak highly of him. not only that in just several months he's already joining Aleggri and buffon in post match interview ahead of juve's vice and third captain.

the amazing juve's 20-1-0 run since october beganafter Gigi Buffon and Patrice Evra slammed their teammates for an “embarrassing” defeat to Sassuolo.

i get it he's 33 and declined, infact i blame his tired legs for bayern's second goal in CL QF but Man-u kicking him out and only leaving Rooney or carrick to teach the new kids the red devil's mentality is not wise decision.
          Seria A is a bum league and plays at walking pace doe. Paul Gasgoine could still put his boots on and tear chit up in that league ffs.

Comment

• Andy Carroll sent Arsenal straight to hell there.

Comment

• Arsenal look gutless.

2 chances, 2 goals. Outside of that they have been dominated, outplayed and should legit be losing 5-2.

Ozil, one moment aside, has been invisible.
              Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 04-09-2016, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                Juventus just offered Evra two years extension. what a blunder Man-u has done treating him like dirt then sell him for only 1,5 mil to juve. the man is natural leader, his effect was immediately recognised in juve's locker room. pogba, sturaro, morata all juve's youngsters speak highly of him. not only that in just several months he's already joining Aleggri and buffon in post match interview ahead of juve's vice and third captain.

Not quite the exact same, but it's similar to the Pirlo situation.

Deemed 'too old' and Juventus have jumped in and reaped the benefits. Both players added for little/no cost and both have been key additions to a tremendous team.

Comment

• Arsenal are an absolute joke club.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Not quite the exact same, but it's similar to the Pirlo situation.

Deemed 'too old' and Juventus have jumped in and reaped the benefits. Both players added for little/no cost and both have been key additions to a tremendous team.
                    i dont get what man-u or Milan thinking when they get rid of these players. sure they're old but they both are very discipline maintaining their physical condition and both are important figures in the locker room. not only their team-mates respected them, the enemies also have a lot respect for both guys.

Comment

• courtois on the bench? what happen??

and pato???

Comment

Working...
                      X