This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    This is the dullest transfer window i can remember.
    You wanted sum aksion and now you've got it.

The big signings are about to happen. The Klopp Effect is in full flow right about now.

Alex Teixeira, Lewandowski and Gotze are all but done according to my sources with only the t's to be crossed and i's to be dotted. These world class signings will take us right back to the top no doubt about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      even without billionaire owner or Mega superstar signing they once again manage to became one of europe top clubs.
      You are right. Juventus can do whatever the **** they want in Serie A. It's their league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        You wanted sum aksion and now you've got it.

The big signings are about to happen. The Klopp Effect is in full flow right about now.

Alex Teixeira, Lewandowski and Gotze are all but done according to my sources with only the t's to be crossed and i's to be dotted. These world class signings will take us right back to the top no doubt about that.

[picture of fruit]

Comment

• Liverpool are apparently also signing Joel Matip, Ilkay Gundogan, Granit Xhaka, Mats Hummels, Leroy Sane, Henrikh Mkhitaryan & so on
          Is there actually a Bundesliga star they are not claiming they're going to sign?

Believe these rumours when I see it.
          Truth is they'll probably sign Alex Teixera who looks very good but at a relatively low level and that is it. Its anybodies guess as just to how that guy really is. Sure he passes the eye test but so do most when playing in those inferior leagues.
          Last edited by dan_cov; 01-21-2016, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Wait for this. . . Chelsea handed Ivanovic a 1 year contract extension on £120,000.00 a week. That is £6,240,000.00 a year.

The funniest thing about it is, the money means nothing to Chelsea. However this contract indicates Ivanovic will be starting for Chelsea FC for at least another year. Lol.
            Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-21-2016, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• How did Ivanovic sign a contract with his hands behind his back?

I think Ivanovic must be getting unmercifully bummed by Roman. Every goal costing mistake is punished by Roman so he has been nailing him every week. He doesn't want it to end. Roman has feelings.

That is more plausible than anything football-based.

**** is awful. 120k a week. Haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                Wait for this. . . Chelsea handed Ivanovic a 1 year contract extension on £120,000.00 a week. That is £6,240,000.00 a year.

The funniest thing about it is, the money means nothing to Chelsea. However this contract indicates Ivanovic will be starting for Chelsea FC for at least another year. Lol.
                He will be starting as CB and all the haters will eat their words Ivanovic is playing out of position he gets exposed at times because he is not a RB

Comment

• The last time Ivanovic played CB he made two back passes under no pressure that got us beaten in a cup semi final. He was never a good centre back IMO.

He WAS a good full back. He isn't now.

I am better than him now. Literally, stealing a living.

Comment

• rumor Roman want allegri at chelsea next season and allegri has already learning english language, it will be no surprise to me if allegri take the job.

juve fans threw eggs at him when juve got him....

then he came within inches of winning everything with a team conte failed with miserably in Europe.

then people liked him... for a while...

then juve got into a slow start after marrotta lost his mind, and went sampdoria during the transfer window...

not only did he not get his main target (draxler) which he wasted the entire summer for penny pinching. He panicked and brought in deadwood hernanes whos doing a fine job of warming the bench. and gifted Juve's enemy 11 million.

After marrotta did his best to destroy the team, the team got off to a slow start and everyone hated allege again.

He was also given a lot of hate for the way he was "ruining" dybala.. and how he was a fool who didn't know how to develop young players...

yet he managed to right the ship, and has gone on a fantastic run to put juve back into the scudetto hunt. Now everyone is kind of indifferent about him... not too much credit, but not a lot of criticism.....

what does the man have to do to get a little respect? He has done absolutely amazing given the circumstances, and the 2 virtually new clubs hes had in the 1 and half years hes been here.

yet no love...

and people wonder he's intrested in the EPL...

Comment

• Firmino will resume snapping necks and cashing cheques this afternoon

Comment

Working...
                      X