This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
    Reminds me of FM12, you could pick up Fernandinho, Willian, Douglas Costa, Texeira etc from Shakhtar for 10-12 mil each.
    That waxtap team was stacked in FM that year. Great to pilfer after getting up to the EPL.

Comment

• We've just signed the next Pogba ladies and gents.

Comment

• Lol people acting like Messi isn't the greatest of all time.

Comment

• Pellegrini just made the banter sub of the season there.

4 mins left, losing the game, Everton down to 10 men, Sterling/Nacho on the bench.

"Let's bring on Fernando for KDB!".

Comment

• Is it me or do some teams in epl dont press at all? City gave barca all the space in the world last season while Esponyal are throwing there bodies on the line and fouling the **** out of Barca players. So much space in that City vs Everton game.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              Is it me or do some teams in epl dont press at all? City gave barca all the space in the world last season while Esponyal are throwing there bodies on the line and fouling the **** out of Barca players. So much space in that City vs Everton game.
              Everton are just fun to watch they play to out score you they don't give a **** about what you do with the ball
              **** defense

Comment

• Everton would be a top 4 if they get a better GK (Howard is done) and play more disciplined they really have more quality than Liverpool and maybe Spurs I'm not sure Roberto Martinez is good enough to get them there

Comment

• Klopp is starting to bear fruit.

World cup winning goalscorers are desperate to join the Klopp Army.

Comment

• Comment

• Exeter are about to sample some Belgian BBC

Comment

Working...
                      X