This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    I am a big Lee fan but I expect Saunders to out box him.

If you are going under you are banking on a hail Mary right hook from Lee which I can't see Saunders getting hit with.

Saunders is good, man. The question mark is his stamina and a part of that is that he is said to live the high life or at least he did.
    Saunders appears to be in the best shape he's ever been in.

The obvious play is Saunders on points.

On a side note i still find Saunders hand writing on this bet absolutely hilarious:

Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 12-19-2015, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Scooby Scooby doo

Comment

• Nathan Ake is somehow not good enough for Chelsea, lol.

He would be better than Azpi at left back and allow him to move to right back and replace the appalling Ivanovic.

He would possibly be better than Terry and Cahill at centre-half.

Certainly better than the catastrophically out of form Matic at defensive midfield.

Chelsea are a disgrace. Every single decision they make is fucking wrong.

Someone in a senior position at Chelsea as this Liverpool is going on is probably extolling the virtues of Alan Bogdan.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-20-2015, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Look at Sherlock here wanting credit for calling the Mourinho sacking.

Some of us are here calling every single result and transfer bang on the money and remaining humble as ever yet you want credit for calling the most obvious bit of news in recent weeks?
          Bow down you cheeky nonce

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Nathan Ake is somehow not good enough for Chelsea, lol.

He would be better than Azpi at left back and allow him to move to right back and replace the appalling Ivanovic.

He would possibly be better than Terry and Cahill at centre-half.

Certainly better than the catastrophically out of form Matic at defensive midfield.

Chelsea are a disgrace. Every single decision they make is fucking wrong.

Someone in a senior position at Chelsea as this Liverpool is going on is probably extolling the virtues of Alan Bogdan.
          Ake is class. I've been saying it for years.

Comment

• Liverpool are proper pony and trap ain't they.

I thought they were going to push on under Klopp, but if anything, they've got worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
              Zidane is another up and comer manager, i remember ancelotti always praise him when zizou working as his assistant. now he's managing real madrid castilla and doing really great. every player will respect him in dressing room

why dont you EPL giants lure him out of Madrid youth team??
              Good idea pal, i'll see if Kloppo needs a under 6's coach.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Roy, how do you feel about Carlos Sanchez these days?
              I was talking about the other Carlos Sanchez, Uruguayan winger for River Plate, quality little player he is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Good idea pal, i'll see if Kloppo needs a under 6's coach.

I was talking about the other Carlos Sanchez, Uruguayan winger for River Plate, quality little player he is!
                lol.....I can't believe they got a point with him yesterday.

I can't believe he plays at this level.

Comment

• I think Watford are very underrated. Kept lots of clean sheets and now have two dominant strikers and are playing an old school 4-4-2.

They will take Chelsea to the cleaners.

It is nice to see two up top. 4-2-3-1 is dull. There is never enough bodies in the box. Two up top also means Watford can also turn poor ball into a promising attack. This Flores knows what he's doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    lol.....I can't believe they got a point with him yesterday.

I can't believe he plays at this level.
                    Didn't watch the game but heard Stan Collymore absolutely slaughtering him on Talksport.

He said something like ''what does Carlos Sanchez actually do? Everytime he gets the ball he lets it run across his body and loses it''

Comment

• Bet Klopp wishes he was still on sabbatical , Rodgers isn't looking **** now is he

Comment

Working...
                      X