Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea have higher ambitions than Arsenal if we are being honest Arsenal are on class with liverpool and spurs now , the glory days are long gone that is why no one is taking Arsenal seriously as title contenders

Comment

• As for Jose he is not special anymore the brand of football he plays are outdated and he can't adjust to modern game

10 years ago he was the best manager in the world but not anymore he has been found out he needs a sabbatical and reflect at his failures in Real Madrid and Chelsea

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
        Well wenger hasn't had financial restrictions for a few years now but he still can't get you to win a trophy and still can't get a proper fitness coach so that half of your squad isn't injured half of the time.
        Wrong. Arsenal are just coming out of that period and have won two trophies in the last two years.

New age click-bait Twitter fans won't understand. They think Rome was built in a day.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Chelsea have higher ambitions than Arsenal if we are being honest Arsenal are on class with liverpool and spurs now , the glory days are long gone that is why no one is taking Arsenal seriously as title contenders

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
          Happy and disappointed at the same time Happy because I hate everything about their team they have some of the most dislikeble players on the team like Costa but I wanted to see if mourihno could turn it around. Also saying to people who are saying Jose always sucked this man won the ****ing Champions League with Porto
          Mourhino turn around something?

Did you see his first spell at Chelsea? He got lucky that united were rebuilding and just brought 2 young players in ronaldo and roony.. Arsenal had no money and had the invincible side falling apart. So yeah he won the league like he did last year when he had no competition..

As soon as United came back and won the league he bailed and got sacked

At Inter he had no competition.. juve were relegated.. same with Porto.

His only other "tough" job at Madrid he pretty much failed too.. despite being given far longer then most managers would

Comment

• Oh and god please no mourhino to United..

Id rather keep lvg and that is saying a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Lol what are you on about? Roman was 100% right. If it was any other manager then jose getting those results he would have gone well before hand. Its far easier to replace one man then get rid of 20 odd players

But you do realize its the managers job to motivate the players and get them playing well? Its clear he failed badly and did the exact opposite..

Chelsea will be a different team once a new manager comes in..

Mourhino was/is toxic
              I totally agree and that's what I meant. It's easier to remove 1 man than 5 men who are equally at fault.

I honestly wouldn't mind Di Matteo returning on interim with potential for permanent like last time. Not sure if the spot is filled yet but Roberto Di Matteo would be a nice add. More pieces than back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Oh and god please no mourhino to United..

Id rather keep lvg and that is saying a lot
                I wonder if new blood should be brought in. Look at pep he came from Barca b and Luis Enrique coached Roma and did a good job with Celta not a big names but they gave them a chance and look at Barca now. Maybe more upcoming mangers who do good in smaller clubs get a chance to coach the big teams instead of the usual big names.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  I wonder if new blood should be brought in. Look at pep he came from Barca b and Luis Enrique coached Roma and did a good job with Celta not a big names but they gave them a chance and look at Barca now. Maybe more upcoming mangers who do good in smaller clubs get a chance to coach the big teams instead of the usual big names.
                  After Moyes i am not so sure.. job was clearly to big for him.. seems that giggs is being lined up for the role soon..

The thing is Giggs.. pep.. and enrique pretty much won everything as players.. so they are respected and players listen.

No offense to Moyes but what had he won? Ofc the likes of rooney.. ferdinand and co are gonna laugh at him when he says they arent allowed to eat chips anymore or they have to play a certain way etc..

As for enrique.. lets be honest he was a former barca guy and Roma is not a small club by any means. Id argue that with the front line barca have even moyes would win la liga no problem

Comment

• Zidane is another up and comer manager, i remember ancelotti always praise him when zizou working as his assistant. now he's managing real madrid castilla and doing really great. every player will respect him in dressing room

why dont you EPL giants lure him out of Madrid youth team??

Comment

• Lol could the chelsea players make it anymore obvious they were sick of mourhino?

Oh and Van gaal should just go if we lose again.. a draw would be pretty awful too. Dropping points to lecister.. norwich.. bor and get kicked out the CL is not good enough

Comment

Working...
                      X