This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Also as funny as it sounds liverpool could be a good outside bet..

Klopp had a few ordinary games were he was dealing with a squad completely drained of morale.. but now liverpool seem to be the form team in the league..

IF sturridge were to stay fit who knows.. big IF though..

Maybe klopp will go for augembay sp? In the window.. kid is on fire in germany
    Dortmund will be looking for something in the range of £45million for Aubameyang. 23 games, 24 goals doesn't come cheap.

I get the sense Klopp will be looking to make one big signing and then find some gems as he likes to do. To think he signed Lewandowski, Aubameyang, Gundogan, Kagawa, Piszczek, Hummels, Subotic and Reus for just over £30million is insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      I get the sense Klopp will be looking to make one big signing and then find some gems as he likes to do. To think he signed Lewandowski, Aubameyang, Gundogan, Kagawa, Piszczek, Hummels, Subotic and Reus for just over £30million is insane.
      Yep...

Comment

• Nothing can dampen my mood after last night. Not even Arsenal's pathetic showing today.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Also as funny as it sounds liverpool could be a good outside bet..

Klopp had a few ordinary games were he was dealing with a squad completely drained of morale.. but now liverpool seem to be the form team in the league..

IF sturridge were to stay fit who knows.. big IF though..

Maybe klopp will go for augembay sp? In the window.. kid is on fire in germany
          Outside bet to do what? Top 4 is their highest aspirations this year and even with Chelsea being **** that would still be a sucker bet

Comment

• Swansea got the D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Outside bet to do what? Top 4 is their highest aspirations this year and even with Chelsea being **** that would still be a sucker bet

Comment

• Top 4:

Man U, Citeh, Arsenal, Liverpool

Spurs will get injuries or the Europa League will stretch them too thin and I see them going deep that. I can see Liverpool being humbled by Racing Chorizo or whatever on a 'special' European night. Also why I think united win the league. Man U will go out earlier in the CL.

Chelsea won the league easily last season due to playing 4 games less of elite European football than the season before.

It helps to be crap in Europe.

Comment

• I never bought in to the notion that going out of the champions league is a good thing.

For most foreign players champions league is more important than winning the league, it's morale sapping and you're put under even more pressure to perform in the league.

I'd much rather be in the champions league having spent the previous year trying to get there.

I get that it's used to see the positive side after going out but not before you're out.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    No thanks, moves are currently being made to remove his small involvement entirely
                    Ashley is a propa ****,you's would be wise in trying to get the fat ****a out of there lol.On a brighter note.

Happy St Andrews day lad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Oh they will do top 4 no problem

I was talking about the title

They have a top manager with a bit about him.. really city should win the league easy.. but look at them.. dont rate pelegrini much and aguero/k9mpany keep getting injured...

Arsenal always have injury problems and will probably fall away a couple months before the end of season.

I am a United fan and we are ****e.. i think we will draw to many games because we lack penetration. I dont hate van gaal he is doing well results wise (outside of cl) with what he has.. but we need to bring in a more attacking manager in the summer and just buy good defenders

Comment

Working...
                      X