This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Chelsea or United , City or even Liverpool wouldn't get embarrassed like this Arsenal got treated like a Bulgarian pub club at Allianz
    Bit of a stretch given how chelsea are playing.. i mean liverpool put 3 past them last week..

Arsenal didnt defend there own fullbacks though and left them exposed.. score could have been worse tbh..

Problem is wenger is the complete opposite of mourhino.. he wont shut up shop and will only play the way he wants.. even if it means Arsenal get smashed

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Same old Arsenal really.. they look good..

Get a couple injuries and it just shows up how limited there squad is.. Its been like that for almost a decade now..

Wenger needs to take the blame but for some reason the guy seems bulletproof
      To be fair, Debuchy was France's first choice right-back when he signed him. I never particular rated him that highly but he was competent.

He's broke his ankles since joining us and has been shot to **** ever since. Wouldn't even get in the Bournemouth team at the moment.

Right hand side was the weakness and Bayern knew it. Walcott, Ox, Ramsey all out in that position. You can't legislate for that or blame Wenger for that.

Joel Campbell has started one game for Arsenal before tonight.

Comment

• Does that mean arsenal are out btw?

Kind of mind boggling really.. that they have only 3 point from 4 games and the 3 pts were against the only hard team in the group.

I dont see an english team going past the quarters anyway.. city look better but still seem like a group of individuals rather then a proper team

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          I don't think I've ever seen you give credit to the opposition side. Ever.

Endless stream of excuses.
          Bayern are one of the best teams in the world right now so I give them plenty of credit.

And we beat them 2-0 when we had something resembling our first team out.

They put a weakened Arsenal side to the sword tonight. Credit to them.

Man City go life and death with the likes of Norwich at home and get molested by Spurs and blame it on missing 1 player from their starting line-up of a squad that costs billions.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Does that mean arsenal are out btw?

Kind of mind boggling really.. that they have only 3 point from 4 games and the 3 pts were against the only hard team in the group.

I dont see an english team going past the quarters anyway.. city look better but still seem like a group of individuals rather then a proper team
            We have to beat Dynamo Zagreb at home and then beat Olympiacos by two goals away from home.

It's very achievable. I just hope our injury crisis has gotten better by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Bayern are one of the best teams in the world right now so I give them plenty of credit.

And we beat them 2-0 when we had something resembling our first team out.

They put a weakened Arsenal side to the sword tonight. Credit to them.

Man City go life and death with the likes of Norwich at home and get molested by Spurs and blame it on missing 1 player from their starting line-up of a squad that costs billions.
              Tell me, did you have something resembling your first team out when you lost to Dinamo Zagreb?

Although City have nothing to do with this, I'm pretty sure it was widely agreed that we lost to Spurs cos we were **** rather than players being out injured. Saying that, either one of Silva or Aguero are more of a loss than your entire injury list put together.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Tell me, did you have something resembling your first team out when you lost to Dinamo Zagreb?

Although City have nothing to do with this, I'm pretty sure it was widely agreed that we lost to Spurs cos we were **** rather than players being out injured. Saying that, either one of Silva or Aguero are more of a loss than your entire injury list put together.
                No we didn't actually.

And as I suspected, poor little underdogs City lose 1 player and go into meltdown against Spurs.

Arsenal have 9 injuries against the best team in the world and it's an "excuse"

Comment

• we are going to win the champions' league.

Luck evens outside over a season.

For us. We get nothing in the league. So all the luck will have to come in Europe.

We'll beat Bayern Munich in Germany again. They will hit the post 6 times and John Mikel Obi will drill put one in the top bin from 30 yards.

You're welcome football.

England's rose will bloom again.

Comment

• Dirk, do you ever think: 'Arsenal wont win a major trophy if I live to be a hundred' ?

Chelsea could get relegated this season. Spend a season in the abyss.

And still win the league before Arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Dirk, do you ever think: 'Arsenal wont win a major trophy if I live to be a hundred' ?

Chelsea could get relegated this season. Spend a season in the abyss.

And still win the league before Arsenal.
                      I've already seen Arsenal win major trophies and legitimately too.

Were you even born when Chelsea last legitimately won the league? Not unless you're in your 60s.

Comment

Working...
                      X