This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Yeah Ivanovic is the reason Chelsea midfield were overruned and played out of the park
    Course he wasn't.

But he did have a 10% tackle win percentage. That is 1 tackle completed out of 10.

Mourinho did at least address the midfield issue.

Ivanovic has no business anywhere near the team. None.

Comment

• Either the players in other leagues are getting better or EPL is really in decline.

Comment

• Serie A not doing much better than BPL , Tottenham and Liverpool need to take Europa seriously they are good enough to win and a guarantee champions league spot

Hell Arsenal would be a favorite to win Europa if they finish 3rd in their group

Comment

• Getting mugged off in Europe by bum teams. Now I know how it feels to be a Liverpool fan.

Comment

• Honestly need to swerve football for a bit. I won't but I need to.

Watching Ivanovic getting bent over and bummed by every left winger in the game is actually making feel a bit ill.

If Jose plays him again he can't be surprised when he gets sacked like a ****.

He and the club are very comical Ali at the moment. We played well last night apparently. We should have lost 5-1.

Hopefully we either turn around against Soton or they absolutely smash us. Sick of the patter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Honestly need to swerve football for a bit. I won't but I need to.

Watching Ivanovic getting bent over and bummed by every left winger in the game is actually making feel a bit ill.

If Jose plays him again he can't be surprised when he gets sacked like a ****.

He and the club are very comical Ali at the moment. We played well last night apparently. We should have lost 5-1.

Hopefully we either turn around against Soton or they absolutely smash us. Sick of the patter.
              I wonder if comrade Ivanovic is in close with Mr Abramovic? Only explaination for how he keeps getting picked this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                I wonder if comrade Ivanovic is in close with Mr Abramovic? Only explaination for how he keeps getting picked this year
                I swear if we stopped picking him at this stage the opposition would be screwed. Surely a lot of their gameplan is revolved around taking him on.

I don't get it.

Jose is my hero but if he left now. I wouldn't give a flying f.uck. Such is the lack of permanence in football at that level.

He has managed a team of ****s like a ****. Done a terrible job this season. Even if he turns it around he has still did a sh.it job.

His miserable fu.cking face is getting on my **** too.

Comment

I swear if we stopped picking him at this stage the opposition would be screwed. Surely a lot of their gameplan is revolved around taking him on.

I don't get it.

Jose is my hero but if he left now. I wouldn't give a flying f.uck. Such is the lack of permanence in football at that level.

He has managed a team of ****s like a ****. Done a terrible job this season. Even if he turns it around he has still did a sh.it job.

Its crazy mate. Ivanovic has been a main stay of my Fantasy Football teams for years now. Had to transfer him out this year, never expected him to drop off this drastically.

Jose is a strange character. He always seems to be teetering on the edge between genius and insanity. When the results stop coming everyone starts second guessing the managers decisions, and he makes a lot of weird ones that leave him open to criticism.

Saying that its not the first time a PL winning side has struggled the next year. Harder to stay in front than be chasing the leader.

Comment

I don't get it.

If he's ya hero god help you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

If he's ya hero god help you.
                      In football terms he is.

I love the game but there is a doubt in the back of my mind that I wouldn't actually talk to any of these ****s given the chance as they are all so far removed from reality.

Andrea Pirlo and Frank Lampard, Beckham, Walcott and The Ox seem like good eggs.

I am literally scratching my head for others.

How could you spend more than 20 minutes with someone like Stevie Meee without taking the unconvential step of glassing yourself?

10 minutes with Arsene Wenger and you'd throw yourself down a flight of stairs.

5 minutes with Ryan Giggs and you'd stick your head in an oven.

All appear at least to be intensely vapid ****s.

At least Jose is probably Bipolar and has a bit of charisma.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-30-2015, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X