This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad Mourinho's jabs at Wenger paid off

He won't care even if he gets sacked, he already won his cup final last week.

Comment

• Sad that NCU puts up more fight and effort than Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Sad that NCU puts up more fight and effort than Arsenal
        Sad that Chelsea only put up a fight and effort when they play Arsenal you mean

Comment

• I see that Pounds Sterling is still an overvalued currency, put in another dire performance yesterday. Glad we got rid tbh, couldn't finish a happy meal.

Comment

• You Arsenal fans will mostly be looking out for Chelsea results this season.

Standard.

Focus on a team that is currently 15th in the table.

A Chelsea team not even Chelsea supporters like at the moment.

It is a shame we didn't lose to Newcastle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              You Arsenal fans will mostly be looking out for Chelsea results this season.

Standard.

Focus on a team that is currently 15th in the table.

A Chelsea team not even Chelsea supporters like at the moment.

It is a shame we didn't lose to Newcastle.
              It is rather satisfying watching your team struggle with all the **** your manager talks tbh.

Comment

• I think Mourinho should start focusing on his own team instead of obsessing over Wenger his whole life.

Otherwise at this rate, you'll be the worst defending champions since Man City.

Comment

• Chelsea point blank are the worst defending champions for me.

Even we do get back into contention.

Their form has been inexcusable. Mourinho himself has also failed to fix key issues.

It is a good challenge for him to deal with a team lacking form but so far he is failing and failing quite badly actually. I suspect off the field issues are affecting his performance. He is not the same.

The Chelsea job is not a difficult one, though. It really isn't. And there are issues that can be fixed by any bum who has the ability to watch a football match and decide who is playing s.hit. I don't believe that is an oversimplification. This is not a team comparable in talent to Moyes' United. They are much, much, much, better.

I would say if we were bottom after 15 games. Someone could come in with a semblance of football knowledge and we would probably finish in the top 4. In premiership terms - possibly the 2nd easiest.

Mourinho will stick by players he trusts as that has worked for him his whole career. But now he is having to drop them if he wants to keep his job.

Ivanovic, Cesc, and Hazard will end up getting him the sack IMO. I can't see any of them vindicating his trust. All should not really be included in the match day squad. Never mind the team.

Mourinho is far as I am concerned is still the best manager it the world but he has to show it now. I can't excuse him picking some of the players he does.

I would genuinely pick a youth player over Ivanovic who for me on form must be the worst player in England. Never mind the premiership. Never mind we have a young player who cost a bomb who looks good.

It really is a shame we drew with Newcastle. We need humiliating defeats to speed up a recovery. Sick of it. Sick of a lot of our players, tbh.

I would rather lose matches now than draw.

Mourinho should find a way to take the handbrake off now. Or he will get sacked as sure as eggs are eggs. But Chelsea will still be fine.

Some of these players can do one though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Chelsea point blank are the worst defending champions for me.

Even we do get back into contention.

Their form has been inexcusable. Mourinho himself has also failed to fix key issues.

It is a good challenge for him to deal with a team lacking form but so far he is failing and failing quite badly actually. I suspect off the field issues are affecting his performance. He is not the same.

The Chelsea job is not a difficult one, though. It really isn't. And there are issues that can be fixed by any bum who has the ability to watch a football match and decide who is playing s.hit. I don't believe that is an oversimplification. This is not a team comparable in talent to Moyes' United. They are much, much, much, better.

I would say if we were bottom after 15 games. Someone could come in with a semblance of football knowledge and we would probably finish in the top 4. In premiership terms - possibly the 2nd easiest.

Mourinho will stick by players he trusts as that has worked for him his whole career. But now he is having to drop them if he wants to keep his job.

Ivanovic, Cesc, and Hazard will end up getting him the sack IMO. I can't see any of them vindicating his trust. All should not really be included in the match day squad. Never mind the team.

Mourinho is far as I am concerned is still the best manager it the world but he has to show it now. I can't excuse him picking some of the players he does.

I would genuinely pick a youth player over Ivanovic who for me on form must be the worst player in England. Never mind the premiership. Never mind we have a young player who cost a bomb who looks good.

It really is a shame we drew with Newcastle. We need humiliating defeats to speed up a recovery. Sick of it. Sick of a lot of our players, tbh.

I would rather lose matches now than draw.

Mourinho should find a way to take the handbrake off now. Or he will get sacked as sure as eggs are eggs. But Chelsea will still be fine.

Some of these players can do one though.
                    You have 2 relatively easy home games coming up. If you don't get 6 points from that than you're truly fucked this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
                      You have 2 relatively easy home games coming up. If you don't get 6 points from that than you're truly fucked this season.
                      I would agree.

If we lose one of them. I actually think Jose will get sacked.

And compared with others that have gone before him. He will probably deserve it. It is not like he is playing youth that would buy him time.

I like Jose more than any of our players and I would sooner sack Cesc, Hazard, and Ivanovic. But football doesn't work like that. The man they let down gets the bullet. But he needs to stop picking the ****s.

I hate those 3. 3 ****s.

Comment

Working...
                      X