X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goooooooooaaaaaaaalllllll......

Comment

• What a disaster for arsenal. Great idea starting a back up. Cech would have smothered that.

Comment

• Arsenal are pony

Comment

• holy shit florenzi!

Comment

• Woooow goal of the tournament by Roma

Unbelievable

Comment

• Hazard is such a pu.ssy.

Told you all.

Comment

• Classic Giroud. Free header which the keeper saves handily, offers **** all movement, the ball's bouncing off him left and right then follows all this top banter by getting sent off.

I prefer Chamakh to Giroud. Giroud runs around like hes a player. No conviction, no pace, no skills, **** touch. Wtf is he? Never even seen him dribble with the ball. He just does **** flicks, **** lay offs and ****s chances.
                **** off. ****.

Also, Debuchy sucks. Worst purchase Arsenal have made in years.

Arteta you f'ing corpse. I don't care for your leadership qualities. You were never a top player and you're piss poor now.
                Last edited by Adamjr91; 09-16-2015, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Bottled that second penalty too.

What a **** he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Woooow goal of the tournament by Roma

Unbelievable
                    I dint know why but I prefer hulk's goal to that one

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                      Classic Giroud. Free header which the keeper saves handily, offers **** all movement, the ball's bouncing off him left and right then follows all this top banter by getting sent off.

I prefer Chamakh to Giroud. Giroud runs around like hes a player. No conviction, no pace, no skills, **** touch. Wtf is he? Never even seen him dribble with the ball. He just does **** flicks, **** lay offs and ****s chances.
                      **** off. ****.

Also, Debuchy sucks. Worst purchase Arsenal have made in years.

Arteta you f'ing corpse. I don't care for your leadership qualities. You were never a top player and you're piss poor now.
                      You can tell this brat has been bottling that up for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X