• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No words needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Wenger "spent big" on one player?

Chelsea's entire relevance is based on splooging cash which they didn't earn.
      He spent 35 mil on Sanchez, 16 mil each on Welbeck and Chambers, 12 mil on Debuchy and 11 on Paulista.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Mourinho sold Mata, Schurrle , debruyne (would be funny if he ends up at City) for Willian and cuadrado

Chelsea went from having the best attacking mids in England to worst by contending clubs
        They also went from finishing 3rd to champions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          He spent 35 mil on Sanchez, 16 mil each on Welbeck and Chambers, 12 mil on Debuchy and 11 on Paulista.
          You call that "spending big" compared to what Mourinho has done in his time at Chelsea?

Or compared to United, Liverpool and City? Arsenal have been the lowest spenders over the years out of all the big clubs.

Comment

• lol....Mourinho what an awful manager.

Chelsea dont what they are doing...bla bla bla.

We'll still win the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              lol....Mourinho what an awful manager.

Chelsea dont what they are doing...bla bla bla.

We'll still win the league.
              I don't think you really believe that.

Comment

• Chelsea ain't winning shlt this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  I don't think you really believe that.
                  People are so knee jerk.

BBC done a poll of pundits before the league started and I think it was something like 48 out of 50 picked Chelsea to win the league.

Two dropped points at home. And a defeat against what will be our closest rivals away from home and now Chelsea aren't even in with a shout according to some........

We will the league, imo. Not an outlandish claim.

If we get no wins in 6 say then I will be forced to change my mind.

Chelsea were hopeless at City. But the positives are - they wont play City away again, we wont be so poor again probably all season, and we could have lost to far worse sides than City with that level of performance which would be more damaging.

There are things that need to be addressed though. But Chelsea have the best manager in the word to do the addressing.

Chelsea also look undercooked - wont last.

Comment

People are so knee jerk.

BBC done a poll of pundits before the league started and I think it was something like 48 out of 50 picked Chelsea to win the league.

Two dropped points at home. And a defeat against what will be our closest rivals away from home and now Chelsea aren't even in with a shout according to some........

Chelsea were hopeless at City. But the positives are - they wont play City away again, we wont be so poor again probably all season, and we could have lost to far worse sides than City with that level of performance which would be more damaging.

There are things that need to be addressed though. But Chelsea have the best manager in the word to do the addressing.

I felt Chelsea won the last year by default. They was the best of a bad bunch. Did nothing in the summer, maybe even weakened the squad.

This was on the cards before a ball was even kicked.

Add in Mourinho being a massive bellend with the medical team and subbing Terry at half time.

You're up against it, if you think otherwise you're kidding yourself.

Comment

People are so knee jerk.

Some pundits tipped us to miss out on top 4 as well. I take little notice of pundits.

I still think you might grind out the title, not really changed my mind on that yet. But **** me, not got much of a spark have you? All I think when I watch Chelsea is 'if Hazard doesn't have the ball, how are they gonna break these down?' Zero penetration in your play, and that's against about 80% of teams not just us.

Also, how much more of a **** can Mourinho actually become before someone smashes his face in? A matter of time surely?!

Comment

Working...
                      X