X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    Liverpool picked Spearing over Shelvey

Whoever was the cause of that massive miscalculation at Liverpool deserves to be flogged.

Shelvey has been bossing for years.

Nearly all of us out on the Kop knew just how good of a player Shelvey was, back when his name used to get thrown into the Carroll, Adam, Downing, Spearing etc horse poo pile by casuals and non LFC fans.

I remember trying to educate so many foolish fools years ago on how good a player my boy Jonjo was gonna be.

I never wanted him sold and tbf to Brendan he was always a massive fan of Jonjo's, remember that Being Liverpool episode where he pulls Jonjo to one side to tell him he has the quality to play for Liverpool for the next ten years?

Problem was he needed gametime and at the time he was not ready to be starting week in week out at a club like Liverpool.

Swansea was a great move for him and i deffo still think he's got another couple of gears he can go up yet.

Comment

• Just look at the joy on their faces at sitting next to Emre Stud.

These are world champions for gods sake, players that have won every major trophy there is to win, yet they have never looked happier whilst being in the company of Emre Stud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Nearly all of us out on the Kop knew just how good of a player Shelvey was, back when his name used to get thrown into the Carroll, Adam, Downing, Spearing etc horse poo pile by casuals and non LFC fans.

I remember trying to educate so many foolish fools years ago on how good a player my boy Jonjo was gonna be.

I never wanted him sold and tbf to Brendan he was always a massive fan of Jonjo's, remember that Being Liverpool episode where he pulls Jonjo to one side to tell him he has the quality to play for Liverpool for the next ten years?

Problem was he needed gametime and at the time he was not ready to be starting week in week out at a club like Liverpool.

Swansea was a great move for him and i deffo still think he's got another couple of gears he can go up yet.
        I know a Liverpool fan who steadfastly believes he still isn't good enough.

I love watching him now. He picked us apart at the bridge and his first thought is forward and how to hurt the opposition. Technically as well he might actually be the best English player at the moment. Very able.

I would take him at Chelsea. He moves the ball QUICK!

The problem with him I suppose is that he is a high risk player looking for killer balls. There are gonna be days when nothing comes off and at the big clubs nobody has any patience.

I would rather Shelvey's 60% pass completion that Mikel's 90% though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I know a Liverpool fan who steadfastly believes he still isn't good enough.

I love watching him now. He picked us apart at the bridge and his first thought is forward and how to hurt the opposition. Technically as well he might actually be the best English player at the moment. Very able.

I would take him at Chelsea. He moves the ball QUICK!

The problem with him I suppose is that he is a high risk player looking for killer balls. There are gonna be days when nothing comes off and at the big clubs nobody has any patience.

I would rather Shelvey's 60% pass completion that Mikel's 90% though.
          My boy Jonjo>>>>>>>>Chelsea as a football club including each and every single player and fan (yeah, you an all pal)

Comment

• This knowledge i possess, this talent i have been given, these sources i have inside many different clubs, The Result Giver is feeling a bit sentimental today.

Comment

• Which one of you in the fantasy league flagged my team name for having an offensive word? ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                My boy Jonjo>>>>>>>>Chelsea as a football club including each and every single player and fan (yeah, you an all pal)
                He is a bald, white chav.

He should be be playing for Chelsea.

Comment

• Shat on Shelvey.

Comment

• Disappointing loss for Scotland, they really screwed up by losing to Georgia.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Disappointing loss for Scotland, they really screwed up by losing to Georgia.
                      I think you're mixing teams up.

edit: ok you were referring to one of their previous games.
                      Last edited by Y0@NN; 09-07-2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X