X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post

I admit, you would have won our bet.
    You'll have to ask Adam, Ehrmantraut. He's still welching on this one and is completely tongue tied on the next one.

Apparently he's got some hot shot job and sits in the prawn sandwich section but he's scared to wager a few quid on a fantasy football league in case I actually remember to change my team

Comment

But, but, but you lost.
      Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post

I admit, you would have won our bet.

Has there been a bigger embarrassment in the football thread than this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Has there been a bigger embarrassment in the football thread than this?
        Hearsay. My stats trump a quote you dragged up when Giroud was on a hot streak. A shame he ended the season scoring 1 goal in his last 8.

Comment

Hearsay. My stats trump a quote you dragged up when Giroud was on a hot streak. A shame he ended the season scoring 1 goal in his last 8.
          "Hearsay". It was YOUR OWN QUOTE

You admitted you would have lost the bet. So what if Giroud had never played 57 times in a season times for Arsenal?

His appearances increased each season including 51 last year, who's to say how many games he would have got this season? He managed 36 appearances having missed half the season and scored 19 goals.

What you did isn't a legitimate calculation. I thought you worked in finance or something you fuking mong.

The trump card is your admittance of defeat and failure.

Something you will do again at the end of next season if you grow a set and take the bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            "Hearsay". It was YOUR OWN QUOTE

You admitted you would have lost the bet. So what if Giroud had never played 57 times in a season times for Arsenal?

His appearances increased each season including 51 last year, who's to say how many games he would have got this season? He managed 36 appearances having missed half the season and scored 19 goals.

What you did isn't a legitimate calculation. I thought you worked in finance or something you fuking mong.

The trump card is your admittance of defeat and failure.

Something you will do again at the end of next season if you grow a set and take the bet.
            So you're saying Giroud would have to play every league and cup game to break 30 goals? Lol

Your reading comprehension skills aren't the best. I've agreed to have a real money bet with you. Awaiting your terms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Are you fairies having the bet or not?.
              I give it at least 4 more pages before this is settled.

Comment

• Why the **** did chelsea let cech go to Arsenal..

I remember when fergie destroyed heinze and completely refused to deal with liverpool.

Big clubs don't sell to rivals.. especially for a position Arsenal have struggled with for ages.. Cech is probably a top 5 keeper here easily

Comment

So you're saying Giroud would have to play every league and cup game to break 30 goals? Lol

Your reading comprehension skills aren't the best. I've agreed to have a real money bet with you. Awaiting your terms.
                  I'm saying you admitted you would have lost the bet and are refusing to concede on the forfeit.

I know you're not going to pay again next season because you've shown your true colours but how about a tonne?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Why the **** did chelsea let cech go to Arsenal..

I remember when fergie destroyed heinze and completely refused to deal with liverpool.

Big clubs don't sell to rivals.. especially for a position Arsenal have struggled with for ages.. Cech is probably a top 5 keeper here easily
                    The only reason I can think of is that Chelsea are hoping that a better Arsenal will take points off title rivals next season. It's why I think they sold Mata to you guys, hoping that with Mata you'd take points off Liverpool and City. Obviously, this is a bit of a stretch but it's all I can think of.

Comment

• Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                      The only reason I can think of is that Chelsea are hoping that a better Arsenal will take points off title rivals next season. It's why I think they sold Mata to you guys, hoping that with Mata you'd take points off Liverpool and City. Obviously, this is a bit of a stretch but it's all I can think of.
                      Mourinho ego trip.

Comment

Working...
                      X