This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I wasn't taking the piss btw. I literally didn't know the Europa League final was on

Woke up this morning and read about it online. Thought it'd be on a Thursday night.
    Oh damn.... I completely missed that

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      I think the fifa scandal overshadowed it a lot.. another reason blatter and his clowns should **** off

I think we did.. bilbao just played amazing that year..

But thats not really the issue.. United at that time challenged on all fronts.. cl winners and finalists not long before that..

Wtf are spurs.. everton and liverpool playing for? Basically 5th to 8th position every year.. now that you get automatic cl place these clubs should stop disrespecting it by playing second string..

Saying that rodgers played his second team vs Madrid for some reason in the cl ><

Anyway what i am saying is clubs which haven't won a pot to piss in for ages should not be taking the competition for granted
      I agree, I'm Spurs fan and i would like to actually try and win the thing. To be fair Poch he has played strong line ups this year and i feel he takes it seriously where when under Redknapp he played all kids and fringe players. He gave more respect to domestic cups ffs.

Rodgers is a joke, he said they would have been in with a shout of winning the Champions league had they not been knocked out then proceeded to get knocked straight out of Europa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Do we all agree Coutinho >>> Oscar ?
        Agreed. Coutinho is class.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Wouldn't watch that ****e even if it was in my back garden. In fact I'd close my curtains.

And yes I have a football pitch sized back garden.
        The trailer park doesn't count Ehrm!

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
        It is not overhyped in terms of excitement or entertainment - that is what it is known for, but based on quality - La Liga is far ahead.
        Your statement is way off the mark.

Comment

• They're including women teams on Fifa 16.

That's enough internet for me today.

Comment

• Who are all the new people in here? Is the World Cup back again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post

Your statement is way off the mark.
              Its bollocks.. outside of barca/madrid that league is nothing special.. athletico had a great year were the stars aligned.. Madrid/barca get all the money in that league.. madrid even has the government helping them out..

Teams practically roll over for madrid and barca everything is setup for those 2 clubs to do well

In england united have massive games vs arsenal.. chelsea.. liverpool.. city.. chelsea even the likes of spurs and everton.. you rarely get gimmes in the premier league anymore.. The season is far harder then la liga.. we have no breaks in the season either.. outside of el classico and the madrid derbies what do they have?

There is no chance in hell ronaldo or messi score 60 goals spending a season in the pl

Comment

• Bill Clinton becomes president of FIFA via write in. Clinton now has access to every female intern on the planet. Blatter pissed off the wrong hillbilly.

Comment

• Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                  It is not overhyped in terms of excitement or entertainment - that is what it is known for, but based on quality - La Liga is far ahead.
                  Even the excitement or entertainment factor is debatable, La Liga and Budesliga have some great games. And i agree quality it is better, some might say BPL is more competitive, and La Liga is top heavy with its top 5-10 teams but **** in the lower half, but i cant see Real or Barca losing to a Leicester, Crystal Palace, Sundeland, Swansea, like a City, Utd , Arsenal, Chelsea would.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    Even the excitement or entertainment factor is debatable, La Liga and Budesliga have some great games. And i agree quality it is better, some might say BPL is more competitive, and La Liga is top heavy with its top 5-10 teams but **** in the lower half, but i cant see Real or Barca losing to a Leicester, Crystal Palace, Sundeland, Swansea, like a City, Utd , Arsenal, Chelsea would.
                    That's what makes it boring. It's not exciting or fun to watch when you know the outcome before a whistle has been blown.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Sounds like bull**** to me unless you have a source from either club
                      What bull****?? it was all over the news at summer 2013 and winter 2014, before they bid for Vidal MU want Marchisio first, since 2013 MU is in dire need of top all-round central midfielder and they haven't gotten any.

Comment

Working...
                      X