X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Summat like 120 all in.

Think the flight (from Gatwick) was 70ish, then 30 for accommodation and 20ish on petrol and parking for us to drive down to London and back.

Dunno what I'm doing about a ticket yet, might just chance it getting one on the day.

Go on..
    Ovella Negra near Bogatell. It might be out of your way though

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      Ovella Negra near Bogatell. It might be out of your way though
      Looks like it's just off La Rambla which is where I think we're staying. Might check it out.

Edit: Actually there are 2 bars with the the same name. The one you're on about is miles away!
      Last edited by El Fenomeno; 02-09-2015, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• I'm going to Barca-Rayo on 8th March.

You been before El Feno? It's a great city.

Although every time I walk down La Ramblas I have a strong urge to knock 10 bells out of those with squeaky toys in their mouths..

If you can't get a ticket then Dunne's Irish Bar near Jaume I metro stop is pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Looks like it's just off La Rambla which is where I think we're staying. Might check it out.

Edit: Actually there are 2 bars with the the same name. The one you're on about is miles away!
          They're both part of the same chain I think

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
            I'm going to Barca-Rayo on 8th March.

You been before El Feno? It's a great city.

Although every time I walk down La Ramblas I have a strong urge to knock 10 bells out of those with squeaky toys in their mouths..

If you can't get a ticket then Dunne's Irish Bar near Jaume I metro stop is pretty good.
            Not been before (oddly I've never even been to Spain before!), was gonna go last year but a bit skint at the time and none of my mates really fancied it.

I think we'll manage to get a ticket based on what I've heard about last year. Whether it will be in the City end or not is another question.

Comment

• Lets see if Harry Kane can do it against the big boys, mamazilla is gonna take his soul.

Comment

• BMS is gonna show the world why he is the first name on the French team sheet tonight and why Koscielny is only Deschamps 8th choice French CB.

Koscielny got bent over by Harry Kane, BMS is gonna be the one doing the dominating tonight, of that there can be very little doubt.

Comment

• It is Sink or Swim time for us tonight against hull.

Comment

• Manchester United players 'under investigation after filming team-mate receiving sex act in toilet cubicle'

A woman, believed to be in her late 20s, is said to be an "emotional wreck" after reports suggest that the video clip was passed around United team-mates

Manchester United have refused to comment after players allegedly filmed an unnamed member of the team having a sex act performed on them by a woman in a night club toilet cubicle.

Players are apparently set to be questioned by United's senior officials for the off-field antics, believed to have taken place on a team night out.

The Sun on Sunday reported that there is an internal investigation taking place at Old Trafford following the incident, which involves a number of United stars.

It was claimed that the video of the unnamed player, believed to be one of the team's international stars, and the woman, understood to be in her late 20s, was filmed over the top of a toilet cubicle in a night club in Manchester.

A source told The Sun: “They were in the toilets with the doors closed, but other players were filming over the top of the door. It’s disgusting behaviour.

“The girl has also been told there was someone filming from underneath.”

The woman in question is said to be concerned that the video has since been passed around the rest of the United team.

It is thought that the players made the tape as a prank, but the woman is said to be an "emotional wreck" after it was passed around other members of the team.

The source added: "It was a drunken moment and they both got excited."

However, Greater Manchester Police are not currently probing the alleged incident as they have yet to receive a complaint.
                    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...gation-5125966

My guess are Van Persie or Falcao receiving and 'Captain Shrek' filming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      BMS is gonna show the world why he is the first name on the French team sheet tonight and why Koscielny is only Deschamps 8th choice French CB.

Koscielny got bent over by Harry Kane, BMS is gonna be the one doing the dominating tonight, of that there can be very little doubt.

Harry is going to bury his enormous chin in big Mama's anus.

Comment

Working...
                      X